TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

BetOnline - You Guys Severely Disappoint Me

Let's get to the facts.

2k reup. Accounted for when it arrived.

Now, mysteriously lost.

Customer support says... please wait sir... please wait 5-10 business days.

On the 10th business day now... no funds.

Asked several times for a supervisor and denied.

A+ Rating????

What a lesson this is.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

Hi TheMoneyShot,

Please submit your account ID in a complaint with SBR if you would like help having a manager review.

kaliboyz
    Update your status
    kaliboyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 497

A+ rating from SBR ? Means nothing!!! Just whoever paid them more, they will getting an As and Bs, I learnt my hard way since BetIsland (Jon Cheer).

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14050

fill out the complaint - SBR will straighten this out, too many people here have no faith in SBR, mistakes have been made in the past. so what. we have all made mistakes

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

its not about not having faith in Sbr its about BS ratings lol. Im sorry certain books just don't warrant the ratings they get imo just speaking in general.
    Points Awarded:

kaliboyz gave SBRMAN23 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TheMoneyShot

I sent the complaint in SBR FORUM

Thank you.

kaliboyz
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by relaaxx View Post
    fill out the complaint - SBR will straighten this out, too many people here have no faith in SBR, mistakes have been made in the past. so what. we have all made mistakes
    How the fu*ck Betonline rated A+? You tell me bruh!! There are hundred of complaints about delayed payout threads on here and got deleted. Why? Who does SBR protecting? Players or books that paid for sponsorship? Are you blind or stupid? If you're blinded then I can understand, but if you're stupid then I have nothing else to say to you.

kaliboyz
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    its not about not having faith in Sbr its about BS ratings lol. Im sorry certain books just don't warrant the ratings they get imo just speaking in general.
    Well said!

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by kaliboyz View Post
    How the fu*ck Betonline rated A+? You tell me bruh!! There are hundred of complaints about delayed payout threads on here and got deleted. Why? Who does SBR protecting? Players or books that paid for sponsorship? Are you blind or stupid? If you're blinded then I can understand, but if you're stupid then I have nothing else to say to you.
    And the funny thing is... after the 50% reup bonus was sent in.... now they are offering 100% Free Play Bonus up to 1k. And I'm the idiot that sends them 2k because I TRUST THE SBR Report.

Forget about Payouts.... now they won't even credit your acct when you send funds in. You don't even get to lose your a$$ the legit way anymore. Should of just took the 2k to a strip club. Could of had some entertainment with 5 girls with that amount.

kaliboyz
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    And the funny thing is... after the 50% reup bonus was sent in.... now they are offering 100% Free Play Bonus up to 1k. And I'm the idiot that sends them 2k because I TRUST THE SBR Report.

Forget about Payouts.... now they won't even credit your acct when you send funds in. You don't even get to lose your a$$ the legit way anymore. Should of just took the 2k to a strip club. Could of had some entertainment with 5 girls with that amount.
    I crossed out their name when I saw SBR keep deleting negative threads about them. Dejavu again! Hope you can get your money back! Have a great weekend bud.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO

i don't play there or play anywhere just because of the ratings that SBR has on a book. but whenever anything happened to me over the past almost 10 years the only way i got it straightened out was for SBR to help. the small problems and the big just steal your money problems. in the beginning it was easy to get ripped off. people have gotten smarter and just offshore gambling being around longer makes it easier not to get taken. but it still happens. when it does SBR will be there to help you out. if they can. just like always.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by relaaxx View Post
    i don't play there or play anywhere just because of the ratings that SBR has on a book. but whenever anything happened to me over the past almost 10 years the only way i got it straightened out was for SBR to help. the small problems and the big just steal your money problems. in the beginning it was easy to get ripped off. people have gotten smarter and just offshore gambling being around longer makes it easier not to get taken. but it still happens. when it does SBR will be there to help you out. if they can. just like always.
    Good post Relax.

People like Kaliboyz are too thick to even realize they are claiming all negative threads get deleted whilst posting in one. See it so often it would be laughable if it wasn't actually so incredibly rude and just plain wrong. It's like a group of moronic parrots repeating the same crap they actually have no idea is true or not!

Why don't you go hang out on some other site that helps thousands of people every year and spit on their floor and post lies about them deleting your shit and being corrupt Kaliboyz?

kaliboyz
    Update your status

Optional, if I was you...I will shut the **** up, and stop trying to protect the wrongs. I'm not here to waste my time and exchange words with a guy and his online part time job. You can say all you want boy!! At the end, the only people kiss their money good bye is the users. Last thing I want to say is 'F*** your rating system'. It works, but only favor those that paid. Disgusting!
    Last edited by SBR Forum; 09-04-15 at 08:53 PM. Reason: removed profanity

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

SBR will help

They always do

TheMoneyShot

Update...

BetOnline Management has quickly corrected the issue. It's nice to know they do live up to the reputation as an A+ book. Your funds are safe here. Thank you!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional, and JAKEPEAVY21

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Update...

BetOnline Management has quickly corrected the issue. It's nice to know they do live up to the reputation as an A+ book. Your funds are safe here. Thank you!
    Good news

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO

good to hear

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Update...

how much hush money did betlonline give you to say that. i kid.

glad to see you got your funds. nobody deserves to be ripped off

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Betonline a fine book

Probably just a mix up

Easily can happen with a big book like this

Glad it worked out

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

BOL deserves a high rating.

dirtdog52658
    dirtdog52658's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2235

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul2008 View Post
    BOL deserves a high rating.
    No book that charges 6.5% on deposits deserves to be rated an A. Sorry but there are many better books rated lower, SBR's rating system is a bought and paid for thing, best to always do your own research.

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Yes agree. A book that charges for deposits isn't worth going with , you're already behind before you start