fedex11204
    fedex11204's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1949

Youwager shady tactics

So I have been playing at youwager on and off for a few years now and always took their 50% cash bonus offer which required a 30 day hold and a 10X rollover. So when I deposited on August 6 $500 and received $307 in bonus including spinning the wheel I'm thinking it will be 10x like it always has been. But lo and behold I call today and ask them if my rollover requirement has been met and they say no it has not...why you ask but they have changed their rollover on the fly I don't if its only with me or everyone it's now 20x. They conveniently failed to mention this very important fact those aggressive salesman about this change of bonus regulations and this is quite shady and they have with this lost me as a customer for good. Also if you check tyheir website there is of course no mention of these 20X requirements and there fore I urge SBR to downgrade Youwager as this is not something a B+ book does change bonus rollover on the fly.

fedex11204
    fedex11204's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1949

Anyone else have the same issue where this new 20X rollover requirement was thrown at them?

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

First, I wasn't aware that YouWager had a cash bonus option. Secondly, I've never heard of a rollover that high there..... usually it is 4.5 times on a freeplay.... so this is odd to me.

FilletMaster
    FilletMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

funny they will call and email you ALL DAY/EVERYDAY begging for your money.. but will find every excuse in the book to not send it back to you

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Quote Originally Posted by fedex11204 View Post
    So I have been playing at youwager on and off for a few years now and always took their 50% cash bonus offer which required a 30 day hold and a 10X rollover. So when I deposited on August 6 $500 and received $307 in bonus including spinning the wheel I'm thinking it will be 10x like it always has been. But lo and behold I call today and ask them if my rollover requirement has been met and they say no it has not...why you ask but they have changed their rollover on the fly I don't if its only with me or everyone it's now 20x. They conveniently failed to mention this very important fact those aggressive salesman about this change of bonus regulations and this is quite shady and they have with this lost me as a customer for good. Also if you check tyheir website there is of course no mention of these 20X requirements and there fore I urge SBR to downgrade Youwager as this is not something a B+ book does change bonus rollover on the fly.
    "Aggressive" would be an accurate way to describe the salesman over there. Funny thing is I don't believe they need to be so aggressive as YW/BP are great books and people would play there without the pushy tactics.

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3026

This is why I always get them in an email chain and ask all the questions I need answered for every single deposit, never assume anything. I was just told 20x rollover on either the 100% or 50% option. This was Tuesday 8/25.

OUTCAST
    OUTCAST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1872

I wish I knew Youwager had 50% cash bonus to offer!

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by OUTCAST View Post
    I wish I knew Youwager had 50% cash bonus to offer!
    first half of july 50% 2nd half 35%

temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

last year some dude called me from there and offered 100% free play. Unfortunately you gotta make sure of all rollover requirements (meaning get it in writing from their website or an email, etc.) Most of these places will fuk you over if you let them.