chacharu33
    chacharu33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1292

which bitcoin exchange site has the lowest fees?

I currently use coinbase.

Nittany Lion
    Nittany Lion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

Quote Originally Posted by chacharu33 View Post
    I currently use coinbase.
    So do I, their the most trusted out there. If you don't want any fees for buying Bitcoins you can always go through libertyX (https://libertyx.com) and do it, their website says, "We don't charge fees for the first $1,000 transacted if you sign up using Facebook. After that, we charge a flat 1% fee on all transactions." They have agreements with most of the Ace Cash Express Stores around the US so you just go to one of those stores and pay in cash for Bitcoins. Go to their website and check it out, you don't have to use bank accounts/Cred cards or any of that bullshit.

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

Circle is free.

cincy
    cincy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1224

Great question about which bitcoin company has the lowest fees. I hope we get some more answers from the bitcoin experts. I have used coinbase and paid them over $1000 in fees because they charge 1% to transfer from bank to them and 1% to transfer back to the bank. So I heard circle has no fees for these bank transfers but after you open the account they cut your limits to $300 per 7 days. So Circle is useless for my volume levels. I want to send about 50k from Blockchain to a bitcoin account that I can then send to my bank for the lowest fees. I see the bitpay website says no fees for 30 day trial account but they also limit you to $1000 per day so I’m not sure how my bank will like seeing a $1000 transaction every day for 30 days if I open a bitpay account.

Are there any other bitcoin websites that have a lower fee to transfer back to a bank than 1% and if so what are their limits. Thanks.

YellowCurious
    YellowCurious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10707

What is the limits for coinbase? I too find the $300 limit for Circle very restricting. The fact that you can only deposit or withdraw $300 a week is worthless. Why use bitcoin if that's the case.

Kaabee
    Kaabee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

I quickly achieved $50,000 buy/sell limits on Coinbase. I think right after the first purchase went through.

YellowCurious
    YellowCurious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10707

Thank you Kaabee

HappyHounds
    HappyHounds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

Coinbase and Circle aren't really true exchanges. You'll get killed with fees at Coinbase in the long-run in my opinion. Circle is nice for selling off BTC as their price is usually pretty nice

Look into BitStamp, BitFinex, or Coinsetter for exchanges. 0.25% fee is going to be the high end. .1% on the low end.