moonbeam
    moonbeam's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    I wish they would give a more thorough explanation of why the wager was canceled.
    It wasnīt a bad line.

In my opinion they like to cancel soccer bets if there was a goal scored within 60 seconds after you placed your bet (and they donīt matter if you win or lose with this)

Dunder
    Dunder's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by moonbeam View Post
    Dunder, I would response that this was great. Thatīs exactly what I expect from a A+ book.
    But it would be much better not to cancel bets for no reason
    Donīt get me wrong, I fully agree with that and mistakes like this should not happen. It is however, a fact of life that they, sometimes, do. In this case I would be fairly confident that it was an honest mistake.

We all know that there are books that make īmistakesī that are less than honest.

Speaking for myself, I would prefer to keep the Pinny account and as Durito mentioned, they would normally offer you this option.I hope you can take the following advice constructively. I appreciate you are not a native English speaker but your writing style does sometimes appear, to the reader, to be sarcastic and condescending which might lead a book to treat your complaints less favourably. It might be an idea to try to write more politely (I know it is difficult when you have been wronged).

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

It wasnīt a bad line.

In my opinion they like to cancel soccer bets if there was a goal scored within 60 seconds after you placed your bet (and they donīt matter if you win or lose with this)
    Then they should do as tomcowley suggested. All wagers should be subject to the score being whatever it is for the next minute or whatever time is need to cover their ass.

They can't just a keep a policy that lets them decide when they want to cancel or not, even if they are the almighty pinnacle.

pjesnik24
    kicked out
    pjesnik24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13320

It wasnīt a bad line.

then we should all bet under at pinnacle!

moonbeam

Quote Originally Posted by Dunder View Post
    Donīt get me wrong, I fully agree with that and mistakes like this should not happen. It is however, a fact of life that they, sometimes, do. In this case I would be fairly confident that it was an honest mistake.

We all know that there are books that make īmistakesī that are less than honest.

Speaking for myself, I would prefer to keep the Pinny account and as Durito mentioned, they would normally offer you this option.I hope you can take the following advice constructively. I appreciate you are not a native English speaker but your writing style does sometimes appear, to the reader, to be sarcastic and condescending which might lead a book to treat your complaints less favourably. It might be an idea to try to write more politely (I know it is difficult when you have been wronged).
    Thanks for your advice dunder. You are a really great poster!
    Many of those missunderstandings depends of my bad english

moonbeam

Quote Originally Posted by pjesnik24 View Post
    then we should all bet under at pinnacle!

very good idea pjesnik, but I talked abuot 3 way lines. But perhaps, its worth a trie

UV82
    UV82's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pinnacle is a good book, most definitely the best in the industry, but.....

... the level of integrity of people in this industry is so low that even the best of the best gets only 7 out of 10 for integrity and honesty etc... 5Dimes, Cris, The Greek & Betjamaica, probably 6 out of 10 and BetUS & sportbook.CON should get 2 out of 10.

Dunderfisk
    Dunderfisk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

I have been a customer on the Pinnacle site for quite some time now, but I havent found any live betting software. I didnt realise they were this bad in this respect that they void bets that are "market" odds.

DIF
    DIF's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dunderfisk View Post
    I have been a customer on the Pinnacle site for quite some time now, but I havent found any live betting software. I didnt realise they were this bad in this respect that they void bets that are "market" odds.

moonbeam

thanks sharing. This is robbery for sure. If the bet is accepted. then it cant be cancelled afterwards. Then its called robbery.

I have a similar situation when I bet live at another company. (from asia)

I bet a big bet on the UNDER for NBA. (ITwas never confirmed within 5 minutes and the bet was never accepted) I make another 2 tries (never acepted)

5 minutes later it was a lot of scoring in this bet, so this under-bet was no good. Then suddenly all 3 bets was accepted..

This cost me about 3000$ in loss. I told the company about this but they told me to delete cookies. (ridicilous because I know the bets was never accepted)

Teddy_KGB
    Teddy_KGB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6074

DIF which bookie was it?

First 123