jacqueline_r
    jacqueline_r's Avatar Become A Pro!

Globet refused bonus

Hi, I am new here and this is the first time I have posted.

I recently opened an account with Globet.co.uk and when I applied for my 100% deposit bonus they responded saying I wasn't entitled to the bonus as I have been found to be linked to another customer that has already received the bonus.

I have been using my own computer and noone else in my house has got an account. When they asked me to provide identification I sent a copy of my passport which was accepted.

Does anyone else have experience of this bookmaker not paying a bonus? I have 2 concerns - firstly I want to know who else I have been linked with and how. This is worrying from an identity security point of view. However I have now asked their customer services for further information twice and not received any detail in their response other than them reiterating that I am not entitled to the bonus.

Secondly is this bookie just performing a scam, in offering a bonus but then refusing to credit it without giving a detailed reason. If so then other people should be aware of this tactic if they were thinking of joining up.

Is there anything I can do to get Globet to provide me with further details and/or get my bonus?

I noticed that on this site they are rated as D+ - I wish I knew about this site before joining and will check the background of all bookmakers I join in future!

Dunder
    Dunder's Avatar Become A Pro!

I had various issues with Globet, most notably the tendency to accept losing wagers and cancel winning ones on US Sports (each bet is reviewed manually prior to acceptance). IMHO the SBR rating is fair.

As far as your specific issue is concerned, it does seem strange but there is not too much to worry about from an identity theft point of view. Globet will not, indeed probably are not allowed to, give you specific details.

There are lots of good books out there, Globet isnīt one of them. My advice would be to take your money out and go somewhere else.

nenad
    nenad's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not sure why they are d ,for me its solid book

virtozo
    virtozo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

same thing happened to me, I made a deposit made 3 bets at odds 2 or higher - as required for bonus - won most of them, and then I 'claimed' the bonus...surprise, surprise!! I got this message from globetsport:

I am writing to inform that unfortunately you do not qualify for this particular promotion “100% Sign Up Bonus up to €100”, as you have been found to be linked via IP address with other clients.

what a joke, I only used my home computer and the ISP is my cell phone company, I doubt it a lot that they share IP's so often with other users.
    Also they asked for ID which was accepted and I was 'verified'.
    Globetsport are just crooks who are tricking new customers in placing high risk bets to get that 'bonus'.
    if you loose the initial deposit or more maybe you will get the bonus, if you win I guess your IP is shared...

They deserve the D rating or lower!

PS sometimes it takes like 24h to settle a winning bet, low-class bookie!!

nenad
    nenad's Avatar Become A Pro!

if you using celphone provider that could be problem with ip adress ,i read that lot of uk players sing up there over celphone so ip are almost same.

virtozo
    virtozo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

well this IP policy is just a trick they can use anytime...they can give 1 bonus per customer especially if they ask for ID so it's obvious you can't have more than 1 acount.

frauhanna
    frauhanna's Avatar Become A Pro!

it is usually happen for same IP even you have entitled to get bonus and once they detected that you have same IP from the other they will deduct your bonus amount. I think it is stated in their terms and condition.

Rafa
    Rafa's Avatar Become A Pro!

They also refused the bonus. My Internet is also from a cell phone company (mobile internet), from Portugal. The problem was, to do the rollover, I lost all my money.

Pedja
    Pedja's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got my bonus after 72h, also withdrawed money later very easily. They seem offline right now?

SpursReign
    SpursReign's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was with Globet and shut my account. These guys are a stay away. I had problems with making withdrawals and bets being only accepted 'under consideration'.