NewYorkStress81
    NewYorkStress81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 779

Bitcoins purchase

Is there any sites that anyone can recommend to do instant bitcoin purchase with a debit card? I use coinbase, but debit card takes 5 business days. I also used CEXIO, and they did immediate funding, I recieved a message that they no longer can do business in the US. Thank you!

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

try 247exchange.com

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Pretty much impossible. That is the only thing I hate about bitcoin. They are such a pain in the ass to purchase. Hopefully they will come out with a debit card sometime. Seems like if you purchase them online you have to give up your life story to get them. Everything but a fuking dna sample to confirm your identity. Pain in the ass.

NewYorkStress81

Well, you can deposit with cc at a book and cash out Bitcoin. I'm sure the book wouldn't allow it to often but can probably get away with it once or twice.

NewYorkStress81

I tried 247 exchange it didn't work

gilbert91016
    gilbert91016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14185

Look at Libertyx

NewYorkStress81

Quote Originally Posted by gilbert91016 View Post
    Look at Libertyx
    I looked at the site, I think you actually have to go to a location to purchase.

themike78

Liberty is located at some gas stations. Good luck with that though. When I tried at the place here that does it the clerk looked at me like I was crazy and had no idea what I was talking about. She told me I needed to meet with the manager the next day to do it. It is some weird computer thing that they use and the workers do not even know how do use it. Its a fuking joke. So I actually waited for the manager the next day and he didn't even know how to do it. Like I said buying bitcoins is the most frustrating thing I have ever experienced. I buy my bitcoins by winning freerolls on nitrogensports poker site to be honest. Other than that I have never actually been able to buy the dam things. I have debit cards bank accounts but it seems like they want info everytime that I can not provide. 2 forms of proof of address, me holding my id, my nearest relatives address, urine samples. A fuking dna sample. Its frustrating.

themike78

One place actually wanted me too be on a live webcam holding my i.d for more than 30 seconds and have to engage in a live conversation with them. I am not fuking joking.

NewYorkStress81

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Liberty is located at some gas stations. Good luck with that though. When I tried at the place here that does it the clerk looked at me like I was crazy
    and had no idea what I was talking about. She told me I needed to meet with the manager the next day to do it. It is some weird computer thing that they use and the workers do not even know how do use it. Its a fuking joke. So I actually waited for the manager the next day and he didn't even know how to do it. Like I said buying bitcoins is the most frustrating thing I have ever experienced. I buy my bitcoins by winning freerolls on nitrogensports poker site to be honest. Other than that I have never actually been able to buy the dam things. I have debit cards bank accounts but it seems like they want info everytime that I can not provide. 2 forms of proof of address, me holding my id, my nearest relatives address, urine samples. A fuking dna sample. Its frustrating.
    There is no way I would do that. I actually think the best way is to deposit $500 in bookmaker with your debit maybe give a little action and then cash out the next day, they usually do same day or next day.

KalouKalou
    KalouKalou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3188

One place actually wanted me too be on a live webcam holding my i.d for more than 30 seconds and have to engage in a live conversation with them. I am not fuking joking.
    Did you have your shirt on...lol

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Wallofcoins.com

I use it all the time.....bitcoins in 3 hours...you can use your debit

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

circle.com is what I use, and with CC it's instant. With bank accounts they credit $100 instant and 2-3 days for the rest. Never tried Debit card but I'd imagine it's the same as CC instant. Just a heads up if you use a CC you might get a cash advance fee from your cc company live and learn. There are NO cash advance fees for debit cards so you won't have to worry about that, just wanted to give a heads up before somebody uses a cc like I did.
    Last edited by Kindred; 08-14-15 at 10:20 PM.

NewYorkStress81

Quote Originally Posted by Kindred View Post
    circle.com is what I use, and with CC it's instant. With bank accounts they credit $100 instant and 2-3 days for the rest. Never tried Debit card but I'd imagine it's the same as CC instant. Just a heads up if you use a CC you might get a cash advance fee from your cc company live and learn. There are NO cash advance fees for debit cards so you won't have to worry about that, just wanted to give a heads up before somebody uses a cc like I did.
    This looks like it will work. After I signed up, it said it will take 3-5 business days to verify my account. But, did say instant cc and debit card.

Rollins08
    Rollins08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Bitcoin is still to difficult for the average user in the US. I don't trust it at all. I don't like that my information seems to be going to different small places that seem to pop up all the time. I guess I just don't understand the entire process but I know the books are really pushing Bitcoin right now.

themike78

Very sketchy operation to say the least. I am just glad that I did not have any money at my coin.mx wallet. Did you hear what happened with them? Basically the feds seized their website with no warning at all and confiscated everything. If you had money there in bitcoins your fuked. Never get it back. I had an account with them but luckily no bitcoins in wallet. I really do not see this stuff lasting much longer. Only a matter of time before feds shut all this down. I hope it does not happen but I do not think bitcoins will last.

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

I have used coin base for a long time but not anymore, last week they wanted a DL copy before letting me make a purchase. To me that's going to far, they had my bank info and cc info already.

The problem is that basically no one uses btc for legal things because there so few places that take them, they are basically the currency of the dark web and now gambling sites. I have bought a lot of them and have always gone to great lengths to use coin mixers to always break the trail from my identity which can work but is about as much of a hassle as jumping thru the hoops books want you to make. Local btc might be great for those who live where there are sellers who you can meet in person, but now a lot of them want ID to protect themselves from the coins in there name that end up on dark web sites. To me it's gotten to be more of a hassle than it's worth. JMO

Later
    Last edited by capitalist pig; 08-15-15 at 11:58 AM.

baseballstud
    baseballstud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 468

i may have to give some of these a try, have been very reluctant to try bitcoin, but may have to start doing so

NewYorkStress81

I don't keep funds in my Bitcoin wallet for long periods of time. As soon as I get paid, I'd either divide funds between several books or immediately deposit in my bank account. In my opinion it's still the best withdrawel option.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6434

Been using Coinbase since I started. Once verified it's instantaneous. Just don't use their wallet (I use Electrum). I don't move large sums so never an issue for me. Use a bitmixer if you're overly concerned. No-brainer for those in US.

gilbert91016
    gilbert91016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14185

I guess I been lucky I been using libertyX. no problems no questions asked nothng whatsoever

themike78

Quote Originally Posted by capitalist pig View Post
    I have used coin base for a long time but not anymore, last week they wanted a DL copy before letting me make a purchase. To me that's going to far, they had my bank info and cc info already.

The problem is that basically no one uses btc for legal things because there so few places that take them, they are basically the currency of the dark web and now gambling sites. I have bought a lot of them and have always gone to great lengths to use coin mixers to always break the trail from my identity which can work but is about as much of a hassle as jumping thru the hoops books want you to make. Local btc might be great for those who live where there are sellers who you can meet in person, but now a lot of them want ID to protect themselves from the coins in there name that end up on dark web sites. To me it's gotten to be more of a hassle than it's worth. JMO

Later
    Exactly they are the currency of illegal activities and criminals. It will only be a matter of time before the U.S government bans them. The only thing they are good for is quick deposits to books that is it. But I would never trust having them sit in some sketchy website "wallet".

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6434

Exactly they are the currency of illegal activities and criminals. It will only be a matter of time before the U.S government bans them. The only thing they are good for is quick deposits to books that is it. But I would never trust having them sit in some sketchy website "wallet".
    Informed people don't have btc sitting in website wallets.

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkStress81 View Post
    There is no way I would do that. I actually think the best way is to deposit $500 in bookmaker with your debit maybe give a little action and then cash out the next day, they usually do same day or next day.
    that withdrawal will cost you at least $100.

NewYorkStress81

Bookmaker always let me withdraw free for bitcoins, of course I always give action.

NewYorkStress81

Whoever suggested circlebet.com, this worked

Nittany Lion
    Nittany Lion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkStress81 View Post
    Is there any sites that anyone can recommend to do instant bitcoin purchase with a debit card? I use coinbase, but debit card takes 5 business days. I also used CEXIO, and they did immediate funding, I recieved a message that they no longer can do business in the US. Thank you!
    I just started an account with Coinbase and added my bank account and everything, it sucks the limit is only $50. I'm planning on depositing into my 5Dimes account here in a few weeks before NFL season kicks off. There is a bitcoin ATM machine here in Colorado Springs so I might hit that up and use it to deposit into my Coinbase wallet. I'm not sure how much the machine will charge that but I might check it out. I heard it takes 30 days for Coinbase to increase your limit for how much bitcoins you can buy.....$50 is a pretty low limit I'm kind of surprised that's the max they start you at especially after going through there whole verification process.