Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

I mean America's Bookie started 1Vice.

T4TRUTH
    T4TRUTH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

yes from what I see the 1vice brand started with rdg corp and then split away from them, i see a family tree or set up like this rdg corp had 1vice from the beginning, then hr wager got born out of 1vice, then 1vice claims independence from rdg corp.
    hr wager seems independent too.
    RDG corp is americas bookie main parent company, for those not sure. thats about all i can see as the scope of things.

Buffalo Nickle

Exact same business model but AB is much less aggressive here. No point complaining if you aren't going to call out 1Vice for the same thing. Me thinks you doth protest too much.

T4TRUTH
    T4TRUTH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

No call out of the book in question, the poster... is worse than you for shilling and trying to mislead people.. not a protest of the book. it is posters in your caliber that should be hung drawn and quartered the garbage you guys expect to be believed..

Buffalo Nickle

Quote Originally Posted by T4TRUTH View Post
    No call out of the book in question, the poster... is worse than you for shilling and trying to mislead people.. not a protest of the book. it is posters in your caliber that should be hung drawn and quartered the garbage you guys expect to be believed..
    That's pretty funny that you think AB threads are outrageous but 1Vice is terrific. I see all kinds of shilling in 1Vice threads. I don't really see a shill here. Love is blind.

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

you have been on the 1vice band wagon since the start. Don't be a douche man. I simply won money and simply gave praise for getting the money in a short period of time. And not the 1vice 30 days to the door step foreign paper. Time for you to beat it bro.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

None of the books you've been talking about have big red flags currently. People who use each one seem happy.

Don't worry about who likes a book you don't.

No one is shilling anything too much.
    Points Awarded:

Courtesywipe gave Optional 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Aint no hatin............Your just an idiot who jumps on any bandwagon to get free plays to shill for books. thats the TRUTH.
    Dont deceive people or at least try to deceive people out of their money , be TRUTHFUL for a change..quit the LIES.
    You are in the thread with multiple payouts after just becoming a new customer, LIES and more LIES people need to be aware of what a Bonus HO HO HO HO you is nephew !!! and how much LIES you will speak to get it............

dude.....

Here you go. Proof I'm not shilling. Now officially beat bro.

OWEN / 0 DISB PYAOUT REQUESTED $1500 9/7/15 -1500 09/07/2015 09:55 AM

AXEL / 0 DISB PAYOUT REQUESTED $1500 09/16/15 -1500 09/16/2015 11:17 AM

Ironman07
    Ironman07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7984

Ive had experience with them for about 3 years + and have always had good payouts. never delayed but as with any book its never a good idea to let your balance get much over 6-8 000. When openly discussing their sbr rating many years ago management was quick to state that when they refused to pay SBR management for a A rating they were blacklisted. I tend to believe them based on great customer service over the years. To think of SBR as the all helping hand here is beyond being naive.

First 12