EVfollower
    EVfollower's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Coinbase and circle both allow you to buy and sell bitcoin. Circle is better when selling because they pay 1% above market while coinbase pays 1% below for your bitcoin.

EVfollower

I know that bookmaker doesn't offer the best lines but they can pay you quicker then 5dimes ever can and when you're talking 5 figures I would say that getting paid is probably the biggest thing to consider. Also note that reduced juice with 5dimes, the big appeal to them, is only for <$500 wagers.

I've withdrawn $5000 in bitcoin from bookmaker before and was paid in 6 hours the full amount. Sold for cash in hand another couple hrs later. Bookmaker pays up to 50k a month to you in bitcoin. Practically instantly.

Nitrogensports too.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by EVfollower View Post
    I know that bookmaker doesn't offer the best lines but they can pay you quicker then 5dimes ever can and when you're talking 5 figures I would say that getting paid is probably the biggest thing to consider. Also note that reduced juice with 5dimes, the big appeal to them, is only for <$500 wagers.

I've withdrawn $5000 in bitcoin from bookmaker before and was paid in 6 hours the full amount. Sold for cash in hand another couple hrs later. Bookmaker pays up to 50k a month to you in bitcoin. Practically instantly.

Nitrogensports too.
    You should give a tutorial on how to use bitcoins.

I'm still doing bank wires, which aren't illegal, by the way, OP.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment
    TheAntFather's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nitrogensports too.
    Do you have to deposit Bitcoin to bookmaker to be eligible to withdraw Bitcoin from them?

EVfollower

Quote Originally Posted by TheAntFather View Post
    Do you have to deposit Bitcoin to bookmaker to be eligible to withdraw Bitcoin from them?
    Thats the cool part about Bookmaker, as of now you don't have to deposit via Bitcoin to request bitcoin payouts. This might be limited in the future but for now, if you have a cash balance on bookmaker just go to the cashier and put your withdrawal request in for bitcoin.

cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2370

probably lose it anyway, so who cares.

kj8210
    kj8210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14103

Thats the cool part about Bookmaker, as of now you don't have to deposit via Bitcoin to request bitcoin payouts. This might be limited in the future but for now, if you have a cash balance on bookmaker just go to the cashier and put your withdrawal request in for bitcoin.
    I just went to the cashiers page at Bookmaker and dont see any options either payout or deposit, using bitcoin?

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly
    Rudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

OP if you refuse to do wire transfer then a book will only accept money orders or cash for 10K. There is 0% chance that a book will accept $10,000 in *********** or debit card payments. Too much risk of **********.

If you want another option, look into coinbase and circle.com to buy bitcoins. In a week or so you'll have $10,000 in bitcoins and can deposit them to 5dimes or wherever that accepts them. You will also then be able to cash out bitcoins which is going to be the easiest way to cash out >3k honestly. Unless you want $3000 checks once a week.

Honestly if you refuse wires, bitcoin is the only smart way to go for $10k.
    Honestly this seems the approach to go with 5D at the moment

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Quote Originally Posted by kj8210 View Post
    I just went to the cashiers page at Bookmaker and dont see any options either payout or deposit, using bitcoin?
    How much you looking to bet per play? Units wise...? How much is 1 unit.

10k roll 1 unit = $150 bet no more than 1-3 units per game honestly up to you, but the reduced juice as the guy said is 500 limit....but if you bet sensibly it wouldn't matter.

also if you want to withdraw via btc you have to do it by email, thats what I got told anyway.

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Quote Originally Posted by cashin81 View Post
    probably lose it anyway, so who cares.
    not nice ash

EVfollower

Not in banking page on front end of the website. Create an account and login and go to the cashier in the back end (when you're logged in). You'll see BITCOIN right there on the left as an option for deposit and withdrawals.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    what's your limit? how much did you win from them? and were you a steam chaser?

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

I wouldnt trust anything more than 4 figure on any online site. other than poker stars before black friday, anything over 9.9k is wayyyy too risky imo. i had 19k in stars on black friday and was scared shitless i wouldnt get it back.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I think the most you should put is 50,000

kj8210

i think im gonna tryout bookmaker and depoist via bitcoin. so much easier and less paperwork

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bookmaker excellent too

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

How about a large deposit in your mom

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    How about a large deposit in your mom
    blazin wtf

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

i think im gonna tryout bookmaker and depoist via bitcoin. so much easier and less paperwork
    retard move

no problems heard of depositing via btc through 5d

better lines, reduced lines use your head

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Never used BitCoins. How do you get your $ from the Bitcoin site?

EVfollower

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Never used BitCoins. How do you get your $ from the Bitcoin site?
    Sell on localbitcoins.com online or meet in person and sell your bitcoin. Or use circle.com or coinbase.com. I use circle. USD is LEGALLY ***************-transferred to your bank account in 3-5 days for the bitcoins you sell to coinbase.com or circle - both legal businesses.

Edit: Why in the word is "a-c-h" censored?...

kj8210

Quote Originally Posted by Rudeboy View Post
    retard move

no problems heard of depositing via btc through 5d

better lines, reduced lines use your head
    I can cash out 1k a week with 5d through btc but can cash out 5k a transaction at bookmaker. If I win I want my money outta the books as soon as possible

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

I can cash out 1k a week with 5d through btc but can cash out 5k a transaction at bookmaker. If I win I want my money outta the books as soon as possible
    no not if you deposit with btc

your limitless when withdrawing do whatever the fk you want no fees also

check this site https://www.bitstamp.net/

a little hassle but worth it for 5D lines

kj8210

thats only if I haven't placed any deposits with any other methods previously. I made a few small *********** deposits awhile back so I would be limited to 1k a week which blows

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment
    TheAntFather's Avatar Become A Pro!

What method did you use to get the 5k?

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

thats only if I haven't placed any deposits with any other methods previously. I made a few small *********** deposits awhile back so I would be limited to 1k a week which blows
    yes it does

kj8210

Quote Originally Posted by TheAntFather View Post
    What method did you use to get the 5k?
    sperm dontation

AuntieGeorge
    AuntieGeorge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Don't forget with Bitcoin the exchange rate can move for or against you. The last month alone it has moved 12% vis a vis the USD - from $270 to $310 and now $277. Thus you have to take this into account because it can wipe out any gains you make.

I hope the OP can afford to lose $10,000.

Only bet with money you are comfortable with losing.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by AuntieGeorge View Post
    Don't forget with Bitcoin the exchange rate can move for or against you. The last month alone it has moved 12% vis a vis the USD - from $270 to $310 and now $277. Thus you have to take this into account because it can wipe out any gains you make.

I hope the OP can afford to lose $10,000.

Only bet with money you are comfortable with losing.
    what is Bitcoin?

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

bookmaker withdrawal---10% or $100. minimum---never a free one.

53 defense
    53 defense's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5173

4 years ago I would say yes.....I had a 5 dime deposit ($5000, no bonus just reduced juice) and had no problems getting paid (7300) after ncaa baskets tourny. thing is, where there is smoke kind a thing. Some of the stuff you read about them lately is disturbing at the very least.
    For me , it comes down to this....If I owe cash...I pay it. If i'm owed cash....I collect it. Hard to collect on line if both parties aren't motivated. Someone owes me money for longer than reasonable, I tell em to forget it and put it towards the hospital bill.

As for higher limits....not such a bad thing to have a dime limit as most here would be back in their pocket sooner...no offense.

Since then, I have acquired an out in Vegas, much safer, trusted, and no worries. Also have a local I've known for 20 years ( wouldn't exactly call him a friend, but friendly none the less) whom i have never stiffed nor been stiffed, which I'm sure has much to do with the friendly part. Don't use him much anymore as more competitive lines available thru other out.

maybe those who post neg have an agenda, but then again, doesn't everyone? This site is a big supporter of 5dimes so..... just sayn.

No virgins around this joint, lol

just mt 2 cents

First 12