1. #36
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 38,159
    Betpoints: 11791

    Quote Originally Posted by d478gs View Post
    Question 1) Can someone do a better translate? I think that this regulation writes that if close a bookmaker who has licence at MGA, this is not problem for players, because MGA keeps their money at MGA's bank accounts at Malta. So players will get their money from MGA. This mean this MGA regulation?
    It is not the MGA bank account the money should be kept in. It is saying that the licensed bookmaker SHOULD be keeping all player funds in a separate protected account so that money can always be remitted to players before other creditors if the business closes.

    In practice, this does not appear to have been the real situation.

    As Lonnie pointed out MyBet and RoyRichie have closed their doors in recent months. In both cases segregated player funds have been mentioned, but still no one has been paid, yet.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/18/2019

    SBR
    Forum
    Mod
    Squad

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  2. #37
    lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-08-16
    Posts: 1,356
    Betpoints: 4970

    Quote Originally Posted by d478gs View Post
    So, PART III of MGA regulations is not valid?
    https://www.mga.org.mt/wp-content/up...ons-2018-1.pdf
    These regulations are worth less than a piece of toilet paper.

    You should be aware that MGA is working together with Italian Mafia: https://www.occrp.org/en/thedaphnepr...-italian-mafia


    There is no authority or institution who protects the players, they are only protecting the industry.
    Points Awarded:

    d478gs gave lonnie55 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: d478gs

  3. #38
    redcar
    redcar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-29-18
    Posts: 36
    Betpoints: 1569

    where Mybet is supposed to be online again by summer. The Rhinoceros Group has taken over Mybet. But that has nothing to do with the MGA

  4. #39
    d478gs
    d478gs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-16-18
    Posts: 27
    Betpoints: 313

    Quote Originally Posted by redcar View Post
    where Mybet is supposed to be online again by summer. The Rhinoceros Group has taken over Mybet. But that has nothing to do with the MGA
    Yes i think that if players take their money this will be happens because Rhinoceros Group wants to have good name Mybet

  5. #40
    d478gs
    d478gs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-16-18
    Posts: 27
    Betpoints: 313

    Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post
    These regulations are worth less than a piece of toilet paper.

    You should be aware that MGA is working together with Italian Mafia: https://www.occrp.org/en/thedaphnepr...-italian-mafia


    There is no authority or institution who protects the players, they are only protecting the industry.
    Thank you for this important news. I think that in my country all betting sites-forum care only to take affiliates from players lost money and they know a lot about how works system at betting but of course they dont want to know bettors those details.So a good idea to learn news about bookmakers is google search and of course serius famours forums like SBR

  6. #41
    d478gs
    d478gs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-16-18
    Posts: 27
    Betpoints: 313

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    It is not the MGA bank account the money should be kept in. It is saying that the licensed bookmaker SHOULD be keeping all player funds in a separate protected account so that money can always be remitted to players before other creditors if the business closes.
    In practice, this does not appear to have been the real situation.
    Bad for someone not to know perfect English, so i will ask you again.Sorry if i spend your time! You can answer me when you have free time.
    You told me that "the licensed bookmaker SHOULD be keeping all player funds in a separate protected account."

    So.
    1) Can you tell me WHO is the owner of this separate protected account?
    The bookmaker? Bigbetworld in this case?

    2) Protected account means that someone (other person, not the bookmaker) protects this account. Who is this person? Or bank system protects this account, so player balance is always in bank account and if bookmaker wants to keep those money,he can not to do this.

    P.S. I ask about this to learn what says regulations. Not practise
    Last edited by d478gs; 03-14-19 at 10:14 PM.

  7. #42
    LAbra2k
    LAbra2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-12-19
    Posts: 7
    Betpoints: 42

    Neteller/Skrill should stop transfers to this Bookie, because maybe people are still depositing.
    Like myself. I didnīt know about there withdrawal problems and that they donīt reply in Chat ect. so i deposit last week 100€, asked about there Sportsbet Bonus in Chat. No reply. After few days i google and found this Thread here.

  8. #43
    d478gs
    d478gs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-16-18
    Posts: 27
    Betpoints: 313

    Quote Originally Posted by LAbra2k View Post
    Neteller/Skrill should stop transfers to this Bookie, because maybe people are still depositing.
    Like myself. I didnīt know about there withdrawal problems and that they donīt reply in Chat ect. so i deposit last week 100€, asked about there Sportsbet Bonus in Chat. No reply. After few days i google and found this Thread here.
    Are you sure that you can deposit now via Neteller-Skrill? At deposits page i see only details of Bigbetwold bank account for bank transfer deposits. And if i select wallets (down at this page) then just opens the windows who shows fees and time
    https://prnt.sc/my3gvf

  9. #44
    LAbra2k
    LAbra2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-12-19
    Posts: 7
    Betpoints: 42

    Quote Originally Posted by d478gs View Post
    Are you sure that you can deposit now via Neteller-Skrill? At deposits page i see only details of Bigbetwold bank account for bank transfer deposits. And if i select wallets (down at this page) then just opens the windows who shows fees and time
    https://prnt.sc/my3gvf
    I checked it now on my Account, you are right, it is not possible anymore.
    I could deposit easy 100€ last week via Neteller. And now they (Bigbetworld) removed this options, but the Bank Details are still on the Page.

  10. #45
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 38,159
    Betpoints: 11791

    Quote Originally Posted by d478gs View Post

    Bad for someone not to know perfect English, so i will ask you again.Sorry if i spend your time! You can answer me when you have free time.
    You told me that "the licensed bookmaker SHOULD be keeping all player funds in a separate protected account."

    So.
    1) Can you tell me WHO is the owner of this separate protected account?
    The bookmaker? Bigbetworld in this case?

    2) Protected account means that someone (other person, not the bookmaker) protects this account. Who is this person? Or bank system protects this account, so player balance is always in bank account and if bookmaker wants to keep those money,he can not to do this.

    P.S. I ask about this to learn what says regulations. Not practise
    It is called a "segregated account". Please ignore me using the word "protected" as it's not guarded or protected in the way you are thinking.

    And the bookmaker (bigbetworld) owns and controls that account.

    The point of it is so players betting money is not mixed with other business funds. So that money could/should be available to pay back to players, instead of any other business creditors.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/18/2019

    SBR
    Forum
    Mod
    Squad

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  11. #46
    d478gs
    d478gs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-16-18
    Posts: 27
    Betpoints: 313

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    It is called a "segregated account". Please ignore me using the word "protected" as it's not guarded or protected in the way you are thinking.

    And the bookmaker (bigbetworld) owns and controls that account.

    The point of it is so players betting money is not mixed with other business funds. So that money could/should be available to pay back to players, instead of any other business creditors.
    Thank you for explain me. I can understand more now.
    We have a lot of cases with MGA lisenced bookmakers who close,and then players dont receive money.
    So i think that this happens because bookmaker use that money for any other business creditions.

  12. #47
    d478gs
    d478gs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-16-18
    Posts: 27
    Betpoints: 313

    I checked again my account. Αt my pending withdrawal 580€ i see always from 4 March 2019 untill yesterday the option "cancel".
    For 10 days.
    Some hours ago i do not see "cancell" .
    Now i did and a new withdrawal request 709€ .

    At my 1st withdrawal request 580€, now i do not see option "cancell"
    But at my 2nd withdrawal request 709€ i see option "cancel".

    https://prnt.sc/my49ik

    Lets hope that they do slow payouts. 10 days pending withdrawal and after 10 days player can not cancel withdrawal.

  13. #48
    d478gs
    d478gs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-16-18
    Posts: 27
    Betpoints: 313

    Quote Originally Posted by LAbra2k View Post
    I checked it now on my Account, you are right, it is not possible anymore.
    I could deposit easy 100€ last week via Neteller. And now they (Bigbetworld) removed this options, but the Bank Details are still on the Page.
    May be that this happens because Neteller support knows about this case with Bigbetworld.(look last page of this thread)

  14. #49
    LAbra2k
    LAbra2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-12-19
    Posts: 7
    Betpoints: 42

    Quote Originally Posted by d478gs View Post
    May be that this happens because Neteller support knows about this case with Bigbetworld.(look last page of this thread)
    Yey maybe.
    Do you think, there is really a chance to get my 100 Euro back if i contact Neteller and tell them about my case? I read about Ecopayz example that a merchant can cancel there withdrawal. How about in this case, if a Bookie definitly not paying but taking deposits for so long time.

  15. #50
    Ein Gnot in Not
    Ein Gnot in Not's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-29-17
    Posts: 21
    Betpoints: 192

    Quote Originally Posted by d478gs View Post
    I checked again my account. Αt my pending withdrawal 580€ i see always from 4 March 2019 untill yesterday the option "cancel".
    For 10 days.
    Some hours ago i do not see "cancell" .
    Now i did and a new withdrawal request 709€ .

    At my 1st withdrawal request 580€, now i do not see option "cancell"
    But at my 2nd withdrawal request 709€ i see option "cancel".

    https://prnt.sc/my49ik

    Lets hope that they do slow payouts. 10 days pending withdrawal and after 10 days player can not cancel withdrawal.

    I am always could cancel my withdrawal requests. AT the moment I send two and both are with option cancel.
    I try to bet my money from BBW to another Bookmaker with sure bets. In last days I saved 600 Euro, but that's really risky.

  16. #51
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 38,159
    Betpoints: 11791

    Quote Originally Posted by Ein Gnot in Not View Post
    I am always could cancel my withdrawal requests. AT the moment I send two and both are with option cancel.
    I try to bet my money from BBW to another Bookmaker with sure bets. In last days I saved 600 Euro, but that's really risky.
    Dangerous to risk good money against money you think has a possibility of being worth nothing.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/18/2019

    SBR
    Forum
    Mod
    Squad

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  17. #52
    d478gs
    d478gs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-16-18
    Posts: 27
    Betpoints: 313

    Quote Originally Posted by Ein Gnot in Not View Post
    I am always could cancel my withdrawal requests. AT the moment I send two and both are with option cancel.
    I try to bet my money from BBW to another Bookmaker with sure bets. In last days I saved 600 Euro, but that's really risky.
    Also i was think to do this.But it is dangerous. If you win at Bigbetworld then you will risk more money.

  18. #53
    d478gs
    d478gs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-16-18
    Posts: 27
    Betpoints: 313

    Quote Originally Posted by LAbra2k View Post
    Yey maybe.
    Do you think, there is really a chance to get my 100 Euro back if i contact Neteller and tell them about my case? I read about Ecopayz example that a merchant can cancel there withdrawal. How about in this case, if a Bookie definitly not paying but taking deposits for so long time.
    I do not know but i think that Neteller can learn what is happens.So you have not to lose something if you contact at Neteller

  19. #54
    tippeo
    tippeo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-28-19
    Posts: 1
    Betpoints: 144

    Be careful, you're very wrong, it's simply not possible to save bad money with surebetting because you just don't know on which side you're winning, it would be the same as if you were surebetting with a fictitious amount on paper. So don't do this!

  20. #55
    gogalalovic
    gogalalovic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-09-16
    Posts: 4
    Betpoints: 126

    I have same problem with bbw, it is obviously another robbery... WE MUST ALL SEND MESSAGE TO MALTA GOVERNMENT about mga and why even they exist and how they protecr our money. I was lost money on mybet, royrichie and bigbet, all is mga licenced.

  21. #56
    d478gs
    d478gs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-16-18
    Posts: 27
    Betpoints: 313

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Nice work.

    We've asked MGA to try to make contact with them too.

    Please let us know if Neteller tell you any info?
    Hello. Do you have news about Bigbetworld? Do you get answer from MGA or read something new about Bigbetworld?

  22. #57
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 38,159
    Betpoints: 11791

    Quote Originally Posted by d478gs View Post
    Hello. Do you have news about Bigbetworld? Do you get answer from MGA or read something new about Bigbetworld?
    No response from MGA.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/18/2019

    SBR
    Forum
    Mod
    Squad

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  23. #58
    Ein Gnot in Not
    Ein Gnot in Not's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-29-17
    Posts: 21
    Betpoints: 192

    I also got no answer from MGA. Itīs a Micky Mouse Company...

  24. #59
    gogalalovic
    gogalalovic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-09-16
    Posts: 4
    Betpoints: 126

    They response to me that they contact them and waiting to response then they will inform me... I obviously think that mga goes even worst every day and seriously sbr or we must mail them to change licence policy, if THEY ARE PROTECT OUR MONEY THEN THEY MUST PAYOUT TO COSTUMERS.

  25. #60
    d478gs
    d478gs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-16-18
    Posts: 27
    Betpoints: 313

    Hello. Does someone get answer from MGA or from Bigbetworld or listen something new about this bookmaker to tell us what is happens?

First 12
Top