Dujkan
    Dujkan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Solving problem with Identifications

I registered at one bookie, and wanted to give all my documents in front. They sad it was not enough.
    I have only my passport, my personal ID, and bank statment.
    They ask for more.
    I cant give more documents, because I dont have them! Utility bills are on my father name, since this is his house, my ''medical card'' is expierd, and I use pre-paid phone so I dont have bill for that.
    I dont still dont work (shame...).
    I cant send documents that dont belong to me, I dont have consent for that.
    Those are all the documents I own, and dont have any more documents!

I had idea to ask people who gave them licence to verify me, and explain my situation. If their licence holder tells me my documents are ok, and enough to verify me, then they have to accept it too. (I am willing even to show my documents on live skype call, so I can prove that i am not a scam).

Is this a good, or bad idea?

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20495

The docs you provided should be enough. Always have been for me.
    Which bookie wants more?
    Driver's licence?

Dujkan

I will give updates on story in few days, but need to ask for permition to mention bookie first. He asked me to send document close to my face, so I will do that, that might be enough.
    Driver licence is expired I think, need to check it, I got it 5-6 years ago, never drove in my life.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

What country are you from? Curious.

Dujkan

Serbia

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9149

Quote Originally Posted by Dujkan View Post
    I had idea to ask people who gave them licence to verify me, and explain my situation. If their licence holder tells me my documents are ok, and enough to verify me, then they have to accept it too. (I am willing even to show my documents on live skype call, so I can prove that i am not a scam).

Is this a good, or bad idea?
    This is probably all you can do really. But even if the regulator confirms your identity documents are valid, the bookmaker still has the right to refuse service if they wish.

There are many bookmakers. I think you should just forget using that one and move on personally.

Dujkan

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    This is probably all you can do really. But even if the regulator confirms your identity documents are valid, the bookmaker still has the right to refuse service if they wish.

There are many bookmakers. I think you should just forget using that one and move on personally.
    If some bookie does not want to accept me as costumer, and I never used that book, that can prove that such bookie trade informations about players IDs with someone, and such action is illegal in many countries around the world.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9149

You can't really fight and win this one Dujkan. You need to play it smart and go under the radar if you are to enjoy success arbing.

Some books do share information about players they do not want to serve. Not necessarily illegal identifying information, stuff like your IP or device fingerprint match someone another book do not want business from.

In future do not ask the book to check your ID up front. No need to and it can give them a reason to be suspicious of you from the outset.
    Last edited by Optional; 07-23-15 at 05:50 PM.

Dujkan

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    You can't really fight and win this one Dujkan. You need to play it smart and go under the radar if you are to enjoy success arbing.

Some books do share information about players they do not want to serve. Not illegal identifying information, stuff like your IP or device fingerprint match someone another book do not want business from.

In future do not ask the book to check your ID up front. No need to and it can give them a reason to be suspicious of you from the outset.
    This is nice question for new thread. Should people ask bookie to verify them before betting, or just wait for bookie to ask them. If you ask in front, that means that you know problems that can occur with bookie identify you, and you are not avreage Joe punter that bets on his team to win all the time. But if you dont verify documents up front, bookie can take its time to verify documents in a week... and then just say it needs one more document (even if you dont have more documents), and void bets, or do bad things to you...really bad... I read some posts like seaze deposits even, or make you wait half a year for money