3runhomer
    3runhomer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1901

Bitcoin Book Question? (Mimics 5D)

I was reading a thread earlier this week, that talked about one of the better bitcoin books, that mimics 5Dimes lines...and I can't seem to find the thread...

So does anyone know what bitcoin book that was?

Thanks for the direction!

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Nitrogen Sports? But I don't think they Mimic 5D

3runhomer
    3runhomer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1901

Ok...maybe I misread...I could have goofed.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15360

Nitrogen clones pinny. Webetcoins is a shady book that clones 5Dimes. It's not recommended to play there.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Whats the deal with webetcoins?

raiders72001

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    Whats the deal with webetcoins?
    It was originally a 1 man shop that cloned 5 Dimes. They take bets in bitcoins and litecoins.

He left MMA lines up after the start of
    games, using listed time instead of actual start. He was sloppy leaving lines up after the start in other markets too. I assume he got beat up pretty good. He stopped paying all players for months

He then slowly started paying everyone back. I think that everyone has been paid but imo it's still risky.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    It was originally a 1 man shop that cloned 5 Dimes. They take bets in bitcoins and litecoins.

He left MMA lines up after the start of
    games, using listed time instead of actual start. He was sloppy leaving lines up after the start in other markets too. I assume he got beat up pretty good. He stopped paying all players for months

He then slowly started paying everyone back. I think that everyone has been paid but imo it's still risky.
    Source? How do you know it is one guy?

raiders72001

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    Source? How do you know it is one guy?
    It was originally one guy when he had problems. He was looking for backers so I'm not sure how many guys are running it now. I'll shoot him an email now. I've had a lot of personal contact with him.

I have his name and personal email address if you are having any problems contacting him.
    Last edited by raiders72001; 07-23-15 at 12:28 PM.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    It was originally one guy when he had problems. He was looking for backers so I'm not sure how many guys are running it now. I'll shoot him an email now. I've had a lot of personal contact with him.

I have his name and personal email address if you are having any problems contacting him.
    Thanks! We will want to contact him for background info.

EVfollower
    EVfollower's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

WeBetcoins rated an F scam book by a couple of bitcoin gambling site reviewers on bitcointalk. Nitrogen clones Pinny but adds a cent or two to each side depending on the sport.

Nitrogen creates their own props and can be hit pretty good on them leaving up lines that shouldn't be there. For example when the astros were up in their division by three games, LAA was +125 to win the division. I checked back during the All star break and they were still +125 when all other books had them around -175. Max bet it (for about $750) immediately and looks like that woke them up - as LAA is now -200 like it should be.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110

Quote Originally Posted by EVfollower View Post
    WeBetcoins rated an F scam book by a couple of bitcoin gambling site reviewers on bitcointalk. Nitrogen clones Pinny but adds a cent or two to each side depending on the sport.

Nitrogen creates their own props and can be hit pretty good on them leaving up lines that shouldn't be there. For example when the astros were up in their division by three games, LAA was +125 to win the division. I checked back during the All star break and they were still +125 when all other books had them around -175. Max bet it (for about $750) immediately and looks like that woke them up - as LAA is now -200 like it should be.
    No communication to you on the subject?