Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 851

bitcoin question

A guy online is sending me a bitcoin and I'm sending him the price of one coin and a few extra bucks for him via paypal after he sends it to my blockchain wallet. Is there any way I can be scammed after the transaction has been verified? I know he cant reverse the transaction after i pay him.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15306

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnythunder View Post
    A guy online is sending me a bitcoin and I'm sending him the price of one coin and a few extra bucks for him via paypal after he sends it to my blockchain wallet. Is there any way I can be scammed after the transaction has been verified? I know he cant reverse the transaction after i pay him.
    Once you receive a bitcoin, you can't be scammed by that person.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15306

With bank doors slammed shut, frantic Greeks are turning to online trading platforms to see if the digital money Bitcoin is a better bet than the euro.

The world's largest Bitcoin exchanges tell CNNMoney they've seen a surge of business from Greece.
    Ten times as many Greeks are registering to trade bitcoins on the German marketplace Bitcoin.dethan usual, according to CEO Oliver Flaskaemper. Bitcoin trades from Greece have shot up 79% from their ten-week average on Bitstamp, the world's third-largest exchange.
    Even trading platforms in China are getting interest. LakeBTC, headquartered in Shanghai, is seeing a 40% increase in visitors using computers in Greece.
    Over the weekend, the Polish exchange Bitcurex got flooded with emails from Greeks.
    http://money.cnn.com/2015/06/29/tech...reece-bitcoin/

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Send the paypal as goods and services and you can get an almost instant refund from Paypal if he decides not to send you the bitcoin. Just file a dispute on the transaction. The guy can't fight it because you aren't supposed to use paypal for bitcoin transactions and he won't have any proof he provided you any goods or services.

If anything you can screw him... you really don't have much risk. Good luck.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

oh he's sending first?? wow thats dumb of him. yeah you have no risk