T4TRUTH
    T4TRUTH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Quote Originally Posted by dark star View Post
    I BET a lot more than that at those shops,,,,another dumb comment
    At least you get your free action for college gameday for your constant shill.. good job, if I sign up which shop do you get the bigger piece and I will go to which ever one gives you more. so please advise.

MarcusPaige
    MarcusPaige's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 986

I've had very positive experiences at both although HR won't give me bonuses any more because I won too much. I moved on to AB because I wanted the 150% free play and just finished the rollover on that and withdrew $500 today which was the max for p2p. Same day payout via **, was actually within hours of requesting it. Both are great. I only bet $100-$250 a game and these places are perfect for me.

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

Quote Originally Posted by T4TRUTH View Post
    At least you get your free action for college gameday for your constant shill.. good job, if I sign up which shop do you get the bigger piece and I will go to which ever one gives you more. so please advise.
    Douche Bag says what???

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10674

When i got screwed by that Kenn guy at Betmania and they flat out lied to me after he disappeared he tried down the road reaching me from HRWAGER. Like i would not remember getting screwed i guess. Maybe they pay but after taking a bonus Betmania screwed me after 1 bet limiting me with most rollover still left. I still get calls from them would not trust them EVER if he went to work there.

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

betmania a shit book?

shocking

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Quote Originally Posted by dark star View Post
    Douche Bag says what???

This

T4TRUTH
    T4TRUTH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Quote Originally Posted by HooHooTrain View Post
    I withdrew from HRwager before and received without any problems, It was only a small withdrawal but good CS. Also BetMania blows.
    account created today to shill. interesting.

First 12