playz
    playz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Moneybookers and Neteller

I am a US citizen but living in the UK for one year.. can I get any of these accounts? Can I fund from a U.S. bank account to one of these accounts and then use it for gambling purposes? Anyone know?

I also heard of moneybookers freezing peoples accounts and not being that great. Im looking for an easy quick way to move money.

Thanks

ararat2010
    ararat2010's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think be better to transfer money to UK bank account first - and than deposit anywhere u want, providing UK address. Good Luck

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20513

I can't answer regarding the US status but I've always found Moneybookers to be extremely efficient, helpful and prompt and never had any problems with them.
    For my purposes much better than Neteller, primarily because they will transfer funds direct to my bank account within 24 hours whilst Neteller have to send a cheque or "wire" whatever that is which takes longer, attracts a bank fee and worst off all my bank puts a hold on the funds for at least 28 working days!
    As a consequence I've now sacked Neteller and use Moneybookers exclusively.

rookie
    rookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by ararat2010 View Post
    I think be better to transfer money to UK bank account first - and than deposit anywhere u want, providing UK address. Good Luck
    In addition to the above post, confirm with them if you are eligible. You will need to send them proof of identity - guess you will use a passport. But, if you have UK driving license, then citizenship becomes a moot point.

Most UK bookies accept debit cards - you don't need moneybookers if you have an account with a UK bank.

davidchong
    davidchong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 697

Quote Originally Posted by rookie View Post
    In addition to the above post, confirm with them if you are eligible. You will need to send them proof of identity - guess you will use a passport. But, if you have UK driving license, then citizenship becomes a moot point.

Most UK bookies accept debit cards - you don't need moneybookers if you have an account with a UK bank.

you should. your current address is Uk, no problem with that

Ganesh
    Ganesh's Avatar Become A Pro!

Moneybookers is a great W-Wallet

frauhanna
    frauhanna's Avatar Become A Pro!

Actually moneybookers and Neteller are quite same. But this two are great immediate processing only

UV82
    UV82's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by playz View Post
    I also heard of moneybookers freezing peoples accounts and not being that great. Im looking for an easy quick way to move money.
    Where did you hear that ... this is pretty serious, can u substantiate it? or provide more details ?

frauhanna

Yeah can you provide more details about it coz im using also MB for all my request

Mikelo
    Mikelo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 223

They strictly monitor all transactions between personal accounts.If you mostly send/receive money to/from merchant accounts it's unlikely to have any problems.

raddle_snake
    raddle_snake's Avatar Become A Pro!

Moneybookers and Neteller deposit and withdrawal will be credited instantly

frauhanna

but so far I didn't encouter problem to MB they payouts ia always on time like before.