EVfollower
    EVfollower's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Bookmaker needs to step it up seriously. No runlines until 3 hours before a game?

Just talked to live support. Every other book has runlines up but bookmaker doesn't? One of the biggest books, no runlines until 3 hrs before a game?! Are they absurd? Multiple 1pm games and I get told the lines won't be posted until 7am PST. Thats 3 hours until game begins. ARE YOU NUTS?

Asked if manager could offer me a line for specific games and nope, nothing. Absolutely pathetic.

Honestly quite angry about this. On my birthday nonetheless too.

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1000

Happy Birthday EV!

They have a very take it or leave it attitude about a lot of stuff. I can't believe they randomly leave off NBA games on their Live Betting. Same with Bitcoin payments. They reluctantly have them, but they don't really seem to want people to use them even though it would make everyone's life easier. Now it comes to mind that they don't put up CFB team totals until Saturday morning.

Don't knock your head against the wall though. It's not like anybody there cares about this kind of stuff. The people you deal with are getting their salary, and the higher ups hang their hat on taking the biggest bets and paying promptly. They'd tell you to your face that if you want to bet overnight runlines go to where you can bet them.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20303

FFS!
    do you really have only one bookie account?

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

The UFC live betting sucks now, you were able to bet during the fight now you can only bet live between rounds

EVfollower
    EVfollower's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    FFS!
    do you really have only one bookie account?
    I use only bitcoin and at the time had all my funds in Bookmaker. Didn't know they don't do weekend withdrawals via Bitcoin until I asked last night. Generally I use Nitrogen or Bookmaker all the time.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

always a good idea to have 3 books