RedDevil1974
    RedDevil1974's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Restricted account notes

I know this might sound like a daft question, and its never bothered me before as i usually know why ive been banned/restricted.

But sky restricted me for one bad bet, i know which one and why, however when i ask them about it from time to time im told its a prolonged pattern of bad bets and notes on bets etc.. which is bollocks but is there any way i can get them to have to send me the details? like freedom of information.. given they are a uk based company regardless of where any licenses are issued.

As i said, im not arsed about it really but id like to know this so called long pattern of noted bad bets etc and it would also piss them off a bit

cheers in advance gang!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

I think most books wont give you too many details as they don't want to assist people to avoid detection next time.

I don't think there is a way to force them to reveal the info to you without a court order. The regulator can investigate and at least confirm if they agree the book has the evidence but still probably won't reveal it to you.

A lot of people feel the way you do when this happens. Even more so when they can't even think of one bad bet they might have made. It's a bit of a catch22 situation really.

superhans
    superhans's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

The freedom of information act only applies to government organisations.

You can try writing to them asking for all the information they have on you under the data protection act. Will have to send them a cheque for £10. Think that only applied to personal data though.... not sure if notes on bets would be covered. Also they are registered in Alderney... again, not sure if the DP act will cover them

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14038