I have troubles with WilliamHill.
May 12 I make bet for match Russian Premier League Ufa - Zenit, 12.14 euro for Zenit to win (yes, low limits). Next days this match was moved to Zenit home stadium Petrovsky in St Petersburg. May 17 match played, finished 1:1. Anyone can see this at RFPL site.
As per WilliamHill Betting Rules, bet must be voided.
In the event of a change of venue not published or known to us at the time the prices or handicaps are advertised, bets will stand provided the match is not switched to the opponent's ground, in which case selections for that match will be made void
Here start troubles. They say Settling Team has no confirmation that the match was moved. So bet will stand.
I sent them some links to official RFPL site, official teams sites, largest news and sport agency...
They send me link to BBC review, where obviously no one word written about venue of match. In hundreds news sources anyone can read black and white: match played in St Petersburg, at Petrovsky stadium, Zenit home arena. Millions of Russian football fans know this and see live on TV. But no sense.

Tired to write same links and receive same answers.
I submit complain here May 25, but no answer received.