Lads800
    Lads800's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Question about Sbobet and limits

Hey,
    I was searching on the internet for this information, but couldn't fine a clear answer.
    1.If you have a sbobet account, a limit of, for example $200 on a specific soccer league, but you want to bet $500 on a match, can you actually rebet ? ( 200 1st bet + 200 2nd bet @ probably slightly different odds + 100 3rd bet ). Asking because i found different answers on web and can't reach a conclusion:
    Eg: there was a thread ( that i can't link because it marks me as a spammer and ban me ) and someone saying "very big limits on soccer(5-10k on big leagues) and on NFL is about 500-1000€ per bet but you can repeat your bet as many times as you want but after every max bet they adjust odds" then, someone else saying: "I've never been able to bet again once hitting the limit."
    How comes and which one is true afterall ?

2.Also, i know this has been asked 1 trillion times, but could only find old (2011 posts ) regarding this: Do Sbobet still NOT limit people and welcome winners ? Asking because I wanna move from Pinny, where I had a great experience and absolutely no problem with them to Sbobet, simply because Sbobet offers more betting options on soccer. Still, I'll only move there if people confirm they don't actually limit players, even in 2015.

Thanks in advance for answers

drjohn
    drjohn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 372

1. You can rebet, but odds can move more than "slightly" after each bet.

2. They don't limit players.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20363

Why on earth would you "move"?
    Use BOTH Pinnacle and SBOBet.
    And Matchbook
    And Betfair!
    Shop for the best odds!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional