MIGUEL PEREZ
    MIGUEL PEREZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1048

so i decide to give sportbetting .ag another shot

go to ** to deposit my money get the reference number to put money in cant log in for past 6 hours they say site down they working on it cant make this up

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Get yourself a refund and deposit elsewhere

MIGUEL PEREZ

funny thing i just tried on my mobile and funds got put in they told me it wouldnt work on phone i tried anyway and it went in smoothly only problem is now processer is closed no funds till the morning second time i have to wait 16 hours for deposit to enter my account and once its in the intenet still wont be able to acess site so i gess its moblie betting for me sucks. plus i heard it happened on saturday also and ncaa semi finals and mayweather fight how is this happening all the time 4 deposits lifetime and over 32 hours wait for funds to go in on two deposits then they wonder why i complain most likely my last deposit here

MIGUEL PEREZ

but if site is down as they say why did it work in mobile fishy

MIGUEL PEREZ

so am i the only person on here that uses this site anyone else cant get on or am i the only one

soxwin1917
    soxwin1917's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1922

Quote Originally Posted by MIGUEL PEREZ View Post
    funny thing i just tried on my mobile and funds got put in they told me it wouldnt work on phone i tried anyway and it went in smoothly only problem is now processer is closed no funds till the morning second time i have to wait 16 hours for deposit to enter my account and once its in the intenet still wont be able to acess site so i gess its moblie betting for me sucks. plus i heard it happened on saturday also and ncaa semi finals and mayweather fight how is this happening all the time 4 deposits lifetime and over 32 hours wait for funds to go in on two deposits then they wonder why i complain most likely my last deposit here
    Hey my man, use some punctuation. Maybe it'll help your internet connection.

MIGUEL PEREZ

always got to be a jerk on the site thanks for the input

Natty68
    Natty68's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2481

These threads baffle me, so many better options. SMH

MIGUEL PEREZ

well according to sbr they are a a +plus book