Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Bookmaker Bitcoin payout process

Anyone had a 5Dimes would normally be about 3-4 hours on the few I received. Not sure if I have my account set up with alerts, so I'd get a text when activity happens in my account. Just don't want to miss it and watch the bitcoin drop down 20 bucks and I lose out on a couple hundred bucks then.

Thanks, PM me if you don't want to put it in here.

Ted Sheckler

Took 7 hours, not sure if it's the standard or just a slow day for them. Either way, happy it came through on the day requested and received a text when it hit the wallet.

Art Vandeleigh
    Art Vandeleigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post
    Took 7 hours, not sure if it's the standard or just a slow day for them.
    Similar experience for me as well.

Ted Sheckler

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandeleigh View Post
    Similar experience for me as well.

Was my first bitcoin payout in a month or so, since 5dimes took it away from us people that didn't deposit that way...But requested from bookmaker at 820 yesterday, was in bitcoin wallet at 330, sold at about 4, was in my bank account this morning. Was shocked it hit my bank account that quickly, as it usually took 3-4 days when I sold from Coinbase. So the whole process took less than 24 hours and cost me 22 bucks after fees from selling...Can't complain one bit. I still think I prefer all the options that 5 dimes has, but the fact that Bookmaker doesn't limit bitcoin payouts to 1,000 (like 5d did when they offered) that may help me split my money between the 2.

Thanks for chiming in Art, good to know that's the typical timeframe from request.

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

Was my first bitcoin payout in a month or so, since 5dimes took it away from us people that didn't deposit that way...But requested from bookmaker at 820 yesterday, was in bitcoin wallet at 330, sold at about 4, was in my bank account this morning. Was shocked it hit my bank account that quickly, as it usually took 3-4 days when I sold from Coinbase. So the whole process took less than 24 hours and cost me 22 bucks after fees from selling...Can't complain one bit. I still think I prefer all the options that 5 dimes has, but the fact that Bookmaker doesn't limit bitcoin payouts to 1,000 (like 5d did when they offered) that may help me split my money between the 2.

Thanks for chiming in Art, good to know that's the typical timeframe from request.
    Glad to here it went. So bookmaker has no limit to the Bitcoin payout

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

Quote Originally Posted by thespeculator View Post
    Glad to here it went. So bookmaker has no limit to the Bitcoin payout
    The advertised limits are $50,000 per month with BTC. Bitcoin review page

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    The advertised limits are $50,000 per month with BTC. Bitcoin review page
    Thanks

Ted Sheckler

Quote Originally Posted by thespeculator View Post
    Thanks

I believe it was 100 - 5,000

5dimes had a limit 1,000 when they offered bitcoin to us who didn't deposit that way.

Payout was simple from them too, just copy your wallet and plug in the amount of payout and paste the wallet and you're done right then, online, no dealing with any Customer Service.

Not sure if I can request another one today (not going to) or if they have a waiting period between payouts like some places have 2 days from when received.

It's a free payout and doesn't specify many rules on payouts. Their other methods would say " 1 free per month" but doesn't say that about Bitcoin, so as far as I know, they are always free, which could persuade someone to play there more.
    Last edited by Optional; 04-22-15 at 01:00 PM.

Hu$tle
    Hu$tle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1247

5dimes: Last time I tried to do a bitcoin payment WITHOUT depositing in bitcoin they said they would let it slide because I had deposited bitcoin and lost bitcoin in the past. However they DO NOT allow this method anymore unless you deposited by bitcoin because they said they simply dont have a lot of bitcoin. Heads up

Art Vandeleigh
    Art Vandeleigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Quote Originally Posted by Hu$tle View Post
    5dimes: Last time I tried to do a bitcoin payment WITHOUT depositing in bitcoin they said they would let it slide because I had deposited bitcoin and lost bitcoin in the past. However they DO NOT allow this method anymore unless you deposited by bitcoin because they said they simply dont have a lot of bitcoin. Heads up
    I have heard this from 5dimes as well. Doesn't sound too plausible.

Maybe they can buy some bitcoin from Bookmaker if they need it?

tb1984
    tb1984's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1083

And, SBR just took my post away...

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

Beware sending coins from Coinbase to any gambling outfit by the way. People have had their accounts closed.

Ted Sheckler

Quote Originally Posted by byronbb View Post
    Beware sending coins from Coinbase to any gambling outfit by the way. People have had their accounts closed.

Use BC as the go between for Books to my CB account.