joe9alt
    joe9alt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Betonline's site goes down before ncaa title game!!!!

First off let me say that I have been a longtime customer of betonline - and have never been overly impressed with them. Their site functionality is average and like most off shore books they have a variety of hoops you have to jump through to get a payout (30 day wait if you accept their free plays, 7 day wait after any deposit) but what I'm writing about today is the fact that site and call center completely crashed before, during, and even after one of the biggest sporting events of the year -- the NCAA tournament championship game between Duke and Wisconsin.

i've been getting my ass handed to me lately sports betting wise and had made several deposits to my betonline account yesterday. Before the game started my account was at zero. I felt I had a good feel for the title game though. I like to utilize live betting in the hopes that team I favor to win outright falls behind and I can get good money line odds on the game. I watched the game closely and wouldn't you know it the team I liked (Duke) started falling behind. I immediately got to my computer and went to the betonline site. My plan was to make a $200 deposit and then bet the $200 on Duke while they were behind and getting favorable money line odds. Well the site would not load. I tried from my phone. I tried from multiple computers. I emailed their customer service -- nothing but an error message -- FOR HOURS.

I didn't hear back from betonline until the next day and they were like "oh sorry we had a power outage but would you like to try our live betting?" This is where I got very frustrated -- I ALWAYS use their live betting -- they don't have to sell me on it and they definitely shouldn't be trying to sell me on it just a few hours after I was desperately trying to access their site to make my deposit (they do credit deposits instantly and have an array of methods in which they will accept your money) and then place my bet on Duke.

I suggested to them that they award their inconvenienced players a $50 free play -- they said no. I told them to close my account. In order to do this they made me write a letter ON LETTERHEAD stating my desire to close my account. I did so -- they STILL won't close it -- they basically sent me a reply saying "we got your letter. Are you sure you want to close your account?" It's insane on multiple fronts. I would never recommend betonline to anybody.

capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Cry me a river Justin Timberlake

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20471

What's the big deal whether they close your account or not?
    Just withdraw any funds you have and don't use it any more if you don't like to play there.