chance
    chance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 833

Topbetta?

Has anyone used topbetta.com.au?

They obviously aim for the Aussie bettors. The only thing I could find out about them from their site is that they are regulated by Norfolk Island.

Any information would be appreciated especially about payouts.

Ewan101
    Ewan101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2262

Hi Chance. I don't know anything about Topbetta except that they seem quite new. I would also be very appreciative of any information anyone can provide about Topbetta.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20309

It looks worth a try but clearly is aimed at recreational punters. Tempting bonus offers.
    I signed up and had a bit of a look around the site. Not a fan of the software at first look.
    But then I checked out the ID requirements and found that one needs to provide CERTIFIED 100 point check documents.
    No other Aussie agency requires that and I'm just not going to bother for what limited value I see in them.
    I have no reason to doubt their honesty or ability to pay but did see that they say payouts can take up to 7 days. All my other bookies with exception of Pinnaclebet pay same day. Pinnaclebet offers only twice per week payouts.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave Hareeba! 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Ewan101 gave Hareeba! 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Ewan101

Hi Hareeba. Thanks for your statement above re: Topbetta.

For all forum members reading this post, does anyone have any further information about Topbetta? For example, you withdrew successfully or maybe you had issues withdrawing? Any information on Topbetta would be greatly appreciated.

Stockdale
    Stockdale's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

They payout fine, nothing wrong with their licensing, its just like Hareeba said for me - I cant really be bothered going to get my 100 point ID check done by someone who is certified to be a referee. If i could do it online i would use them or just take their bonus offers

Their tournament betting is pretty cool if thats the sort of thing you are interested in, just buying in and taking on other punters. But yeah their bookie service is nothing so special that i would bother trying to fill out all the forms and get them certified in person. If you can do that though then there's nothing wrong with them

Stockdale
    Stockdale's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    No other Aussie agency requires that and I'm just not going to bother for what limited value I see in them.
    Flemington Sportsbet

Also the old BetEzy did too i think

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20309

Quote Originally Posted by Stockdale View Post
    Flemington Sportsbet

Also the old BetEzy did too i think
    OK, they must have changed then because I never had to do that with either Flemington or BetEzy.
    I really can't understand why they need to put you through all that when others will verify you straight off through your Medicare number?

Ewan101

Hi Hareeba and Stockdale. I agree with the above. Most Aussie bookmakers either verify you electronically or will accept non-certified documents. It is just a small handful who seem to require certified documents.

Stockdale - thanks for the information re: payouts. It is good to know that Topbetta appear to pay out with no issues.

Once again, thanks to both for your posts and for taking the time to provide this information.