will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Skrill Help Please

I'm in NJ and they allow you to play poker if you live in this particular state. Skrill was one of the options on Borgota. I put money in a Skrill account (I thought it would go through Borgota) because Skrill isn't really used by Americans. Unfortunately, Skrill won't release it to Borgata.

Now, I'm stuck with 95 dollars in Skrill (fees suck). How can I get this money out of there? Any help would be appreciated. thanks.
    Last edited by SBR Contests; 03-03-15 at 04:21 AM.

bilbaobaggins
    bilbaobaggins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 669

As you're in America, I'm not sure whether skrill gives you the same options as they do in the UK.

When you deposit money to Skrill here, it asks if the funds will be used for gambling. I've always selected this option, but if you select the other option then maybe skrill will not allow you to deposit to a gaming site.

It could also be that as the card was a gift card, this was blocked from gambling transactions for money laundering / fraud reasons.

Or it could be because you're in the US and skrill don't allow any gambling transactions regardless of whether it is legal in your state or jurisdiction.

The only way to get it out will be to transfer it to your bank or buy things via a merchant who accepts skrill

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Quote Originally Posted by virtozo View Post
    thank you. Looks complicated, but I tried it.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

I can't get skill to work for me, customer service doesn't respond either.

xpress
    On lockdown
    xpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    I can't get skill to work for me, customer service doesn't respond either.
    just use the damb bitcoints