8550937's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19992

example of a rigged game

cinc vs conn last night (no10) cinc wins someone do me a fav look up how may games that a top 25 team was a underdog?in football and basketball i bet the pecentage is like 80% who was in the top 25 at that time and lost

Busterflywheel
    Busterflywheel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by 8550937 View Post
    cinc vs conn last night (no10) cinc wins someone do me a fav look up how may games that a top 25 team was a underdog?in football and basketball i bet the pecentage is like 80% who was in the top 25 at that time and lost

True but rigged? Like the coach called over player in the end and says to smoke the FT so we dont cover spread..??

Peeig
    Underbetting my roll
    Peeig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1213

since u know theez rigged situations u can now bet on them and get rish................either that or stfu

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Certainly didn't work in the Tenn/Memphis affair.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

It happens often in college baskets when a top 25 plays a non top 25 away and they are the dog.

Utah
    Utah's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am not exactly sure what you are asking. Using things like periods, capital letters, and sentences that make sense would help your writing style a lot.

But, it happens all the time where a top 25 team is a dog to an unranked team in both basketball and football.

if they are in the top 25 they should be fav doesnt make sense or they (nevada)do that on purpose so people take them?

wacked
    wacked's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 547

Quote Originally Posted by Busterflywheel View Post
    True but rigged? Like the coach called over player in the end and says to smoke the FT so we dont cover spread..??
    They tried to call him over and tell him to miss but Cincy had no timeouts so they couldn't. Otherwise if they did he would of tried to miss it had the coach been able to tell him.

explain all those times that a top 25 football or basketball lost to an opponent out of the 25

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by 8550937 View Post
    explain all those times that a top 25 football or basketball lost to an opponent out of the 25
    Now you are just being stupid.

UMAGA
    UMAGA's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL this is a prime example of someone who has learned some knowledge, but doesn't know what to do with it. In school, we learn the concepts and have to apply them to situations. In this case, you have found out that a ranked team is a dog to a unranked home fav. Well, guess what, this is a strategy of playing the "unranked home fav"". Everytime this play happens, I always look at the unranked home fav and nothing else. And yes, this happens in b-ball and football.

so I wouldn't call it rigged as you know what tends to happen, but it seems you keep playing the ranked away team. Favorites and Overs are mostly played by the public squares. you have to realize that a long time ago, I worked with a person who ONLY played dogs and Unders. Guess what? He did quite fine and showed a profit year after year.

Get a system, stick with it, manage your bankroll which means don't chase, show a profit, and take some to rollover for next year.

TigerPawsSC
    Clemson -5
    TigerPawsSC's Avatar Become A Pro!

Correct answer is:

The people who vote in polls don't do a good job of ranking teams. It's pretty simple.

/Thread

Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13676

Memphis waltzed into Phoenix last night and vapourized the Suns by 25 points.....Needless to say, this must have been a rigged game as no heavy underdog, anywhere in the history of sports has ever won a game anywhere on Planet Earth...Ever...

And the night before the Kings-Lakers game must also have been rigged as the Lakers trailed by 20 at home. But then the Lakers won on Kobe's last second dagger, so at the very end the game wasn't rigged anymore...

TigerPawsSC
    Clemson -5
    TigerPawsSC's Avatar Become A Pro!