kero214
    kero214's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

ehorse

I was looking for a horse betting exchange for U.S. players and I ran across ehorse.com. Naturally I came straight to SBR to check ratings. They are rated a B Great! I scroll down and see the last information is from 2010. Not great. Is there any updated info on ehorse? Is anyone here currently using them?

sheepgotwool
    sheepgotwool's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6429

Last exchange for USA people was betmaker.ag (died Feb. 3013) which was criminally underrated in my opinion. Most fun i have ever had in my life betting the ponies. Ehorse i believe at one time had players from betmaker and ehorse . Exchanges are all gone now because no one can understand how to operate one for US players even though i would have no problem doing so . Offshore betting has become a joke because offshore operators cannot even comprehend what the long time players want .

kero214
    kero214's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Thanks for the reply. I am with you, the most fun I ever had betting was when Matchbook was in it's prime. I wish SBR would update it's info. on ehorse.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

Quote Originally Posted by kero214 View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I am with you, the most fun I ever had betting was when Matchbook was in it's prime. I wish SBR would update it's info. on ehorse.
    It's gone.

The site on the domain now is just some white label setup without any form of regulator licensing noted. Avoid.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

there are no exchanges for horses for usa players

never wil be

lol.....to parimutal pools are dead now in usa\

Horseracing a dying game

T4TRUTH
    T4TRUTH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Horse racing is a dying game but to say never is too grand a statement.
    When betfair bought hollywood park they were stiffed by the governments who they say as a way in to the exchange game there was to be in the business.
    So next move buy TVG. now you get to hedge all wagers through traders to exchange plays right? wrong the tracks they feature taken off betfair europe. so no hollywood or santa anita available on exchanges.
    why so not to take the money out of the pools. But in time you will see the pools will be gone and all kiosks will be betfair in these tracks. thats what is a dying game is the pools .

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

USA horse tracks themselves killed their own game

they want to much for their signals so many betting outlets do not offer them

lol..what idiots