SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993401

If you asked for a free payout in the correct window, just ask for a manager via the chat. Becky or Tony can resolve if it's as you say. Mistakes happen.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

That's weird because I've never added any comments ever, I just made a monie grampayout on Monday and they waived the fees. It's just a headache their giving you, for years I had debit withdrawal to my bank then all of a sudden they said no more withdrawals to my particular bank. Good thing I play at 4 books I'm leaving 5Crimes once Ive withdrawn all my money.
    Last edited by jtoler; 02-18-15 at 01:35 PM.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

#1 - A live chat session which always involves your account AND password - insane.

#2 - What year is it that every live chat session doesn't end with "Would you like a transcript of this chat emailed to you"

#3 - Forcing people into a narrow window of time, on a specific day, and then still having them specifically ask (during that window) to have their fee waived, is kind of a weasel move.
    Last edited by muldoon; 02-18-15 at 01:35 PM.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

I can ask a simple question about a line or even if a certain match will have odds on it and like robots they ask for id and password, very annoying.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

5Dimes resolved the issue. Everyone can bash me all they want... you'd be a little pissed off too... knowing they've done this countless number of times since I've been a client there. It gets on your nerves a little bit. Why can't they just place the fees back in the account once they deduct the amount immediately? Makes no sense to me.

A poster claimed they do this intentionally. I agree. But it wastes time. And why would they want to waste customer service reps time in handling this??? You could be taking in deposits... not screwing around with this mess.

I also give Jane a lot of credit... one of the best CS reps ever. That's how you handle the business side to things.

info: Please wait for a site operator to respond.
    info: You are now chatting with 'Jane'
    Jane: Welcome to our online Customer Service! How may I assist you today?
    Me: Good afternoon. I'm sorry to bother you but there seems to be a misunderstanding in regards to a payout request done this past Monday. My fees weren't reimbursed for the payout. I contacted customer service last night... a gentleman named George looked into it... he said there's nothing he could do. He said please try tomorrow and ask for a manager. So could you please look into my situation?
    Jane: Good afternoon, allow me to help you.
    Jane: Can you please confirm your account number and password?
    Me: ******** *********
    Jane: Just a moment please
    Me: Thank you
    Jane: Let me check the transaction.
    Jane: You're welcome.
    Jane: I appreciate your patience, as soon as I have an answer I will get back to you.
    Me: No problem. Thank you.
    Jane: You're welcome.
    Jane: I will check back with you every 3 minutes
    Me: Ok. Thanks again. I'll be here.
    Jane: Thanks to you sir.
    Jane: All set sir, I apologize for the inconvenience
    Jane: I placed the fees back in the account.
    Jane: Is there anything else I can assist you with?
    Me: Thank you for looking into the matter. I appreciate your time. Have a great day.
    Jane: And I your patience.
    Jane: Thanks for choosing us, have a great day.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    If you asked for a free payout in the correct window, just ask for a manager via the chat. Becky or Tony can resolve if it's as you say. Mistakes happen.
    There's only one window. It says "Additional Comments". I always put... "This is my Free Payout for this month. Thank you."

I do it every single time. I double check everything... the amount... address... etc.

Once you hit the send button you get a confirmation. Once you double check the confirmation... on the client's end.. it doesn't state the message you typed. I just assumed no one ever reads the comments in the "additional comments" section. Or their system is screwed up.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Big difference between

George: As I said, I reviewed your request made on internet, there are no comments about processing for free

and

Jane: Thanks to you sir.
    Jane: All set sir, I apologize for the inconvenience
    Jane: I placed the fees back in the account.

Great news they reimbursed you though. Good job 5-dimes.

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Yep, wouldn't be shocked if they did it on purpose...But you usually don't hear about it, because the people do as they are told and talk to manager and all gets taken care of rather than run to the forums to vent.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mudslinging campaign, Money is a shill for the betting_island

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

they often do this shit. you have to go to chat and tell them. they will reimburse you $40 not $80.
    Points Awarded:

TheMoneyShot gave Ghenghis Kahn 48 Betpoint(s) for this post.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post
    Yep, wouldn't be shocked if they did it on purpose...But you usually don't hear about it, because the people do as they are told and talk to manager and all gets taken care of rather than run to the forums to vent.
    What is this Forum here for then? This was an ongoing thing. They need to correct it.

And sometimes Managers don't work things out for you. They are headstrong. They test the limit. I would have to bother Tony because of this? It's like an insult. Honest to God... if they didn't reimburse me... I was gone. I already made up my mind. I didn't even care anymore. No one needs to deal with this sh#$ every month.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    they often do this shit. you have to go to chat and tell them. they will reimburse you $40 not $80.
    Yep. True statement. This has happened to me several times as well. Nice point Kahn.

It's like they play spin the bottle... whatever it lands on... that's what their going to do.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    #1 - A live chat session which always involves your account AND password - insane.
    Didnt catch that the first time around. Unbelievable.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13152

Glad you got your money (shot)
    Points Awarded:

Ted Sheckler gave gauchojake 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Ted Sheckler

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post

#2 - What year is it that every live chat session doesn't end with "Would you like a transcript of this chat emailed to you"

#3 - Forcing people into a narrow window of time, on a specific day, and then still having them specifically ask (during that window) to have their fee waived, is kind of a weasel move.

#1 don't mind it
    #2 They do have that after every live chat.
    #3 agree, weasel move ehh I dunno, but inconvenient to the working man for sure.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Money just busting your balls, glad they did the right thing here.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    Money just busting your balls, glad they did the right thing here.
    No problem man. I knew you were messing around. All in good fun.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post
    #1 don't mind it
    #2 They do have that after every live chat.
    #3 agree, weasel move ehh I dunno, but inconvenient to the working man for sure.
    I dont feel comfortable giving my password on chat. The reps can easily mess with your account on the side and there is nothing you can do about it.

Ted Sheckler

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    I dont feel comfortable giving my password on chat. The reps can easily mess with your account on the side and there is nothing you can do about it.

Have thou ever noticed any funny business? I haven't I'm the many years I've been with them.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

There are some paranoid people here I have never heard of five dimes screwing anyone

Let's all calm down and play ball

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

These have to be the most thoughtless responses I've ever seen from an SBR mod let alone an SBR admin. Nice work, Shari. Taking professionalism to a whole new low. Remember what this site was initially advertised to be...."the players advocate" and a go between for "the player and the book"? Now not all of us are weak-minded enough to believe that's really where revenue is generated but still. Just blindly backing a book and accusing a player of "trying to get a freebie".

I know you're real proud of yourself for being an admin now. Carry on. And feel free to "ban" me. See the non-pro next to my name? That means doesn't give a fukk.

Some of Shari's chest-thumping below....

Try it again and see what it means.

Take that horseshit to another place.

If I get proof that you or another poster has chargebacked to a book with a banner above, you're banned.

If I get proof that you or another poster is considering chargebacking at a book above, you're banned.

If I get a hint that you're trying to be a disgusting oyster, you're banned.

I'm sure you understand why it's a "bad word" Big Bear

If not, you shouldn't be gambling ffs
    Reread above BITCH
    If it's a legit thing, 5Dimes will never f anyone over.

MoneyShot above knows that the truth... he's hoping for a bit of a freebie but it's not going to happen.

Anyone who has been here for a length of time, you do you want to be with... i love the aussie/uk books like 365, but ask me who i'd trust the most... it's that guy at 5Dimes

he doesn't hide
    Points Awarded:

frizzelli gave tatddy 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

regger gave tatddy 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Jane > George

Sdotbold
    Update your status
    Sdotbold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Classy responses from SBR in this thread. A valuable poster has a legit issue with one of the main books and is told to sit down and shut up. Why should he accept getting reamed by 5D when he jumped through every stupid hoop they use to make payouts a penetrating nightmare? Here's an idea, how about someone from SBR assists moneyshot instead of making him seem like a bum?
    Ever since the bet islands fiasco, You should know they are only looking out for themselves, def not players advocates.

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Books are always trying this crap.... its just part of the business... shady MFers at every turn... if you thought otherwise you are niave

dance1959
    dance1959's Avatar Become A Pro!

5D is great book,but Shari you can never say that they are more secure than Bet365. Even tho people say Tony is bad,i dont have that opinion. But still he can decide one day just to close the shop and take all the money,its just Costa Rica after all,on other hand bet365 is safe as any reputable bank.

jjgold

I think there's a lot less red tape at Five Dimes vs bet365 with different verification methods

Even the top your Euro books at times make it very difficult to get withdrawals because of verification

The bottom line is as long as the money shot has issue resolve that is all that matters

If you polled most people five dimes is one of their top two books ever

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    These have to be the most thoughtless responses I've ever seen from an SBR mod let alone an SBR admin. Nice work, Shari. Taking professionalism to a whole new low. Remember what this site was initially advertised to be...."the players advocate" and a go between for "the player and the book"? Now not all of us are weak-minded enough to believe that's really where revenue is generated but still. Just blindly backing a book and accusing a player of "trying to get a freebie".

I know you're real proud of yourself for being an admin now. Carry on. And feel free to "ban" me. See the non-pro next to my name? That means doesn't give a fukk.

Some of Shari's chest-thumping below....
    It's not chest thumping. It's years of watching the same thing over and over and over. People coming on here hoping to shame a book into a freebie, books sharing the real chats with us where posters try to extort them with threats of posting on SBR, etc.

If you're in the US, these are your options. I know who I'd put my money with and I have money with them even being in Australia.

Enough with the hysterics for once. Bloody hell. Money Shot has been around for years. He knows how it is. Yeah you have to write in to get the fees reimbursed sometimes. Who cares??????

At least y'all can bet at a book that isn't going anywhere. Weigh things up and stop whining ffs or stop gambling if you live in the US and can't handle having to put forth a bit of effort.

Anything else?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jjgold

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    It's not chest thumping. It's years of watching the same thing over and over and over. People coming on here hoping to shame a book into a freebie, books sharing the real chats with us where posters try to extort them with threats of posting on SBR, etc.

If you're in the US, these are your options. I know who I'd put my money with and I have money with them even being in Australia.

Enough with the hysterics for once. Bloody hell. Money Shot has been around for years. He knows how it is. Yeah you have to write in to get the fees reimbursed sometimes. Who cares??????

At least y'all can bet at a book that isn't going anywhere. Weigh things up and stop whining ffs or stop gambling if you live in the US and can't handle having to put forth a bit of effort.

Anything else?

Rajeev Ram
    Rajeev Ram's Avatar Become A Pro!

How the fukk was OP asking for a freebie? Saying 5dimes is safer than Bet365 shows you have no clue about offshore.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Rajeev Ram View Post
    How the fukk was OP asking for a freebie? Saying 5dimes is safer than Bet365 shows you have no clue about offshore.
    lol yeah I have no clue

come back to me with your 23rd account and we'll continue this discussion then xo

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    never realized how much of a kiss ass
    pussy you were

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    never realized how much of a kiss ass
    pussy you were
    It's called he's bet at books all over the world and knows how it goes for US residents. Idiots crying about 5Dimes have no bloody clue.

*PS - MoneyShot isn't an idiot in this case. He's not who I'm referring to. The rest of you though...

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

that's not who you're referring to when you said he just wants a freebie?

Sari Baba
    Sari Baba's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    lol yeah I have no clue

come back to me with your 23rd account and we'll continue this discussion then xo
    I've had way more than 23 accounts.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a charge back to go do at 5dimes.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Sari Baba View Post
    I've had way more than 23 accounts.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a charge back to go do at 5dimes.
    Thank you for proving my point darling xo

First 123456 Last