sargehose
    sargehose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

North bet players use caution

May 6, 2014 I deposited $500 into my North Bet account and received $500 in freeplay. There was a 10 x rollover with this deposit. For the first time in a few years, I got on a hot streak and started winning. I accumulated over $5,000 dollars in my account in early Jan 2015 and had wagered over $10,000 dollars reaching my roll over requirement. Prior to my good fortune I wagered $3,000 dollars with North Bet and lost each time. North Bet has a contest during the NFL season called pick the pros. Week 2 I won this contest and was awarded $1000 dollars in free play. I immediately contacted them and asked if this prize came with any rollover. I was told there was a 10X roll over meaning I would have to wager another $10,000 before I could make a withdrawal. I told them to take the freeplay back I didn't want it. \Believing I had fulfilled my rollover requirements, I requested a payout of $3,000 dollars. This is when they now inform me that I had a deficit rollover requirement from when I lost my prior deposits. They were adding $10,000 dollars to my roll over requirement. I don't think I'll ever see a payoff even if I fulfill there latest requirements.

Stallion
    Update your status
    Stallion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16702

They could be scammers

Playon
    Playon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Looks like it's another website from Costa Rica. Maybe their license is bought from Curacao? I couldnt check that, because their website is down at the moment. However, found them from some kind of SBR look like site and they were rated as awesome bookie, while in real SBR it's -C. I think they are scammers.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Did you clear you earlier deposits to a zero balance before re-depositing? If not the rollover does accumulate.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

forget bonuses

we keep seeing time after time too much red tape to cash out

T4TRUTH
    T4TRUTH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

If the deposit was on top of another deposit and the bonus was accepted then they had added the rollovers together it would seem.
    If the balance was at zero and no combined rollover then , it is a tatic not to pay it would appear.
    I take a bonus when depositing, then I will zero out before making another deposit in order not to have any rollovers combined. They could never calculate which money I won off and which rollover would count, so to save all hassles I ZERO out before re up otherwise I wold expect to be told same as you.
    Bonuses are great value for money and rollovers are "scotch mist" really as I am going to put the money in action anyway.

T4TRUTH
    T4TRUTH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Sorry sargehose, not to blame you or anything or make it seem worse for you, but definitely must hammer out terms before getting to the situation you are in. Time of Deposit is the TIME to be clear on everything, Not re negotiate at time of withdraw.
    Totally agree if you have satisfied your end of the deal in the rollover requirements, should be paid absolutely.

sargehose
    sargehose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

North Bet management reached out to me today. We discussed my issue at length. We agreed their was a lack of communication on both our parts. I failed to inquire and they failed to inform me of the rollover requirements. I never heard of the term zeroing out before. They agreed to honor my payout request and make things right. I respect their good will and will stay with them. I want to thank everyone for their comments and support.
    Quote Originally Posted by sargehose View Post
    May 6, 2014 I deposited $500 into my North Bet account and received $500 in freeplay. There was a 10 x rollover with this deposit. For the first time in a few years, I got on a hot streak and started winning. I accumulated over $5,000 dollars in my account in early Jan 2015 and had wagered over $10,000 dollars reaching my roll over requirement. Prior to my good fortune I wagered $3,000 dollars with North Bet and lost each time. North Bet has a contest during the NFL season called pick the pros. Week 2 I won this contest and was awarded $1000 dollars in free play. I immediately contacted them and asked if this prize came with any rollover. I was told there was a 10X roll over meaning I would have to wager another $10,000 before I could make a withdrawal. I told them to take the freeplay back I didn't want it. \Believing I had fulfilled my rollover requirements, I requested a payout of $3,000 dollars. This is when they now inform me that I had a deficit rollover requirement from when I lost my prior deposits. They were adding $10,000 dollars to my roll over requirement. I don't think I'll ever see a payoff even if I fulfill there latest requirements.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by sargehose View Post
    North Bet management reached out to me today. We discussed my issue at length. We agreed their was a lack of communication on both our parts. I failed to inquire and they failed to inform me of the rollover requirements. I never heard of the term zeroing out before. They agreed to honor my payout request and make things right. I respect their good will and will stay with them. I want to thank everyone for their comments and support.
    Good result.

Thanks for letting us know.

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

A good move on Northbets part.