GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Who was given a comp from Heritage ?????????

I need to know if Im being lied to.

Being told comps were given out to certain people due to website being down. I don't believe this...

So please prove me wrong, who was given one yesterday or today????

bobtoma
    bobtoma's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Not me... They said no comps were given.. Read what I was told certain customers were able to get thru on the phone and I still like Heritage

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14038

did not hear of any comps actually given out. sounds fair to me. maybe everyone who would have lost money can pool some money for the people who say they would have had winning bets if the site was up. but as read the thread only 1 person said he would have lost and everyone else of course had all winners.

mrpooh
    mrpooh's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why are people looking for a hand out? If you don't have at least two books, it is your own fault.

Heritage Insider
    Heritage Insider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19934

Goblue77, we've asked for your account number so we can review and for whatever reason, you are not prepared to provide it.

I posted yesterday that we would be reviewing any accounts that were active and funded. If anyone feels that they experienced any inconvenience we are pleased to review the account and respond accordingly.

The opportunity still exists and I assure you that customers with real claims have been recognized. Please send a PM and/or email to customerservice@heritagesports.com

Insider!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional, and kaliboyz

kaliboyz
    Update your status
    kaliboyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 497

Wow, straight up begging... Heritage please DO NOT give out a cent to these broke d*ick. This is too much!!!

bobtoma

I don't want anything but why was I told that certain clients can get thru faster than others based on your account number is this true ?

kaliboyz
    Update your status
    kaliboyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 497

Quote Originally Posted by bobtoma View Post
    I don't want anything but why was I told that certain clients can get thru faster than others based on your account number is this true ?
    Bobtoma, you might be mis-understand the CS. When you call Heritages, you need to enter your account number so they know that you're an existing customer. If you're not an existing customers, then sometime you'll wait longer on the phone because they don't know who the hell you are. So they rather take care of their existing customers first before anyone else. Hope i'm right!

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Goblue youre nothing but a little bitch

bobtoma

No i have been with Heritage for years.. Even before they took over betjamacia clients.. The mgr flat out told me the reason people got thru faster was based on your player rating.. Even if this was true stupid to tell a client who has been playing with Heritage for years that is piss poor customer service... Just my 2 cents

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14038

Quote Originally Posted by bobtoma View Post
    No i have been with Heritage for years.. Even before they took over betjamacia clients.. The mgr flat out told me the reason people got thru faster was based on your player rating.. Even if this was true stupid to tell a client who has been playing with Heritage for years that is piss poor customer service... Just my 2 cents
    yup. if it's true or not or how much of the truth was in the mgr 's statement at all is not the point. saying it to a customer is ridiculous. why alienate any customer.

bobtoma

Heritage Insider asked for my account # ,,to validate my claim I declined .. I don't want any trouble... No biggie... Thanks

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Goblue youre nothing but a little bitch
    you're a nobody pal

bobtoma

To me Heritage is the best book to play @ better than 5 dimes .. Soft ware stuff happens ..just thought I would post to why some people got in over the phone before others that is what a mgr told me