Bimmerpost
    Bimmerpost's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4182

EPL limits

post your limits for epl(english premier league).i have 35k/12k/24k.i understand from this forum that the limits are not the same for everyone and some sayd they have had their limits lowered.i want to know if for a big league like epl this thing happens

King_Suckerman
    King_Suckerman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12903

which book?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Quote Originally Posted by Bimmerpost View Post
    post your limits for epl(english premier league).i have 35k/12k/24k.i understand from this forum that the limits are not the same for everyone and some sayd they have had their limits lowered.i want to know if for a big league like epl this thing happens
    I don't think I've seen anyone with a verifiable claim of having limits lower than 'standard'.

Just that donkeys like me get higher limits. I have 51/17/34 for the Palace/Spurs match.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Oh mine is in AU$ too.. so would be 41/14/27 in US$

Bimmerpost
    Bimmerpost's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4182

Quote Originally Posted by King_Suckerman View Post
    which book?
    pinnaclesports

sbavi
    Update your status
    sbavi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bimmerpost View Post
    Pinnacle doesn't lower the limits of successful players.

They allow a base limit of 30K/10K/20K for every single punter no matter how successful they are.But,they do allow higher limits for a lot of punters based on some internal policy/algorithm.My limits right now are 42K/14K/28K.