4seasons
    4seasons's Avatar Become A Pro!

betphoenix.ag is DOWN

Sure didn't take long after dropping youwager, and relying on betphoenix (bp), for bp to join the long list of banned books. Even though I had been with them for many years, although with infrequent action, never an issue with them. In fact, was right here on SBR promoting them not too long ago. And now, let's set the record straight on this low rated bp. My main concern is the treatment I, the customer choosing them to make deposits, get from these offshore people when I call them for assistance. If you do not welcome and appreciate me as your customer, then simple adios!

Before sharing the woeful customer service of bp, let's highlight how bad a low rated bp's site is, which thanks to them I quickly moved on to 5Dimes and am amazed how an 'A' rated site blows bp far out of contention. Well for me, I started to feel wary of bp when looking at their NBA quarter lines, and notice they called them "quater" lines. I immediately questioned the integrity of this site, but thought was just a simple typo. I'll let them know, should be an easy fix, not an issue. To me, if you're kind enough to tell me that my site is displaying 'quater' instead of "quarter", first of all thank you for taking the time to let us know, and that be will corrected within a day if not the hour. Forget my ever getting a thank you, initially seemed like they could care less. So, couple days later still incorrect on bp's site, I try calling them again and ask them very simply: 1) Is this going to be fixed, or not? 2) If so, how much time should I allow to see the correction made?

For days (and only one call per day) I called them, because they told me would be fixed, you know the manager is aware of the issue, etc. So eventually I saw some corrections, but not all, and just today on their site reading about their cash back deal they use an unknown word: Outastanding. Just is a low rated site that it is. According to their site their deal expires on 2/1/15, is 25% on losses over 4 weeks, and any withdrawal in those 4 weeks even if you still have a net loss gets you no deal. A whole page of other nasty fine print on the deal which I applaud bp for openly disclosing, but this one is way over the top, "Further restrictions may apply at the company’s discretion." So even if you in fact comply with all of their fine print, with that last quote they are telling you basically that they can make up anything else they want at any time for any reason without any notice. This is low rated bp in all its glory.

Next, these low rated sites often publish something like bp does, "BetPhoenix is a current leader in the online gaming industry." Naturally, I ask myself they are saying that they are a "current leader" based on what exactly? They book the most action in dollars? They have the best odds? No. They have live wagering? No. They have overnight lines? No. They offer half-time money lines? No. You can buy/sell multiple points? No. They have Consumer Reports, or Dalbar, or SBR rating them a "current leader"? No. Do they have the best customer service? Ha, and NO! Why instead of backing up what you say, as if you're the "leader" you should be proud and broadcast what you're leading, do you choose to just blatantly lie? Real easy to instead say that you are "one" of the current leaders type of modification to avoid the blatant lie, but to say you're the "leader" and not back it up is really sad, and what you see with a low rated bp. Their odds/juice is one of the worst. They don't offer half of what 5dimes offers, and 5dimes simply gives you a free deposit on the average of any 7 deposits you lose. And no, it doesn't expire in 2 weeks either?

5dimes compared to bp, is liking taking a private jet verse taking the bus. For your gaming pleasure, where you can choose from either of these 2 books, you will avoid bp at all cost and make a smart move to 5dimes a true 'A' rated book.

4seasons

I sent them a deposit and was simply calling them to provide them with the sender info. Just wanted to get my easy action in, never though about 5dimes at this point, and just me Mr. American customer calling offshore for nothing less than decent customer service. All my action going to bp at this point. How do you go from me calling you to give you the info on the deposit already sent, to me closing the account and banning you for life? Is it spelling quarter as quater? No. Is it your high juice, limited options, or saying that you're the leader? No. Your woeful customer service? Bingo.

So upon the deposit, I am told about a 150% free play. Of course, there is nothing "FREE" about this "free play." It is merely an offer to do something for you, in exchange of you doing many things for them such as: 18X rollover, no payouts for 2 weeks, "Further restrictions may apply", suck my hog, etc. I of course, did ask for the rep to simply explain the terms to me. I was not online, I was at merchant having completed deposit, and was calling to get the deposit processed. Upon being told of the 18X rollover, I asked what that was based on in my specific case on my specific deposit. Rep said was based on the free play winnings. So to be clear, I asked if I bet the entire free play and it wins $10, then I have to make $180 in wagers to meet the 18X rollover? Rep then said no, and was confusing me. He then rudely told me to just go online and read the rules myself. My reply to him was, if you can't simply explain the rule to me by phone, I will not be reading a 1000 rules on your site of which 999 don't apply to my simple question. The rep mercy me, rather than treating me like a welcomed, appreciated customer who just wanted to complete a deposit already sent, and just provide decent customer service, began attacking me like the enemy. Literally was screaming at me, talking over me, totally rude, ignorant and grossly unprofessional. Was done with this chump.

Called back and got some gal, who immediately was told something by the guy who I was just talking to a second ago. I went in fresh with some concerns, only wanted my deposit done, and no thought still of 5dimes at this point. I was still all bp's if they wanted me. Not sure how he knew it was me speaking to her, and what he told her, and could care less. I care about decent customer service. To rap it up, got no where with her. Last thing she said to me was, "I don't have time for this." So I said, I'll take the deposit elsewhere, close the account, and never looked back.

Literally took me an hour to have to cancel the deposit to bp, and get it over to 5dimes. In the name of optimism, I thank bp for their woeful service, as wouldn't been using 5dimes now, which again is like taking a yacht verse talking a rowboat. If bp pays these agents to provide woeful service because they're trying to lose business, then thumbs up and great job. If you don't welcome and appreciate my business, A D I O S!
    Last edited by 4seasons; 01-07-15 at 02:10 AM.

bobtoma
    bobtoma's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Do they pay ?

Triumph
    Triumph's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7720

BetPheonix has paid me without any problems for the last 5 years, the difference between 5 dimes and Pheonix is 5dimes doesn't offer any reup bonus, Pheonix gives 100% reup bonues even if you win

4seasons

They pay until they get an 'F' rating.

4seasons

Quote Originally Posted by Triumph View Post
    BetPheonix has paid me without any problems for the last 5 years, the difference between 5 dimes and Pheonix is 5dimes doesn't offer any reup bonus, Pheonix gives 100% reup bonues even if you win
    Dude, the facts are compared to 5dimes, bp never offered me reduced juice on anything, and on their quarter lines instead of -110 like at all reputable books they charge even more to -115. They do not offer any live wagering. They do not offer overnight lines. They do not offer half time money lines. They do not allow the buying or selling of multiple points. They publish blatant lies on their site. They have trouble spelling easy English words. Their customer service is abysmal. If you prefer bp (the canoe), over 5dimes (the mega yacht), that's your choice. To me, if not only can I take the yacht, but it costs less juice, who do you think I'm going to choose? Could probably name many more things too if you like. How about if you lose 7 deposits at 5dimes you get an 8th deposit totally free? What does bp give you besides urinating on your leg and telling you it's raining out?

temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

why the fak are people complaining on this site so much lately?? 100% -150 bonuses on betphoenix, bet refunded on hrwager from ufc. what's going on people?? play with your local guy and see if you ever get things like this. he would laugh in your face!!

Triumph
    Triumph's Avatar SBR PRO

Pheonix pays me and gives good bonuses, enough said

4seasons

Quote Originally Posted by temple2010 View Post
    why the fak are people complaining on this site so much lately?? 100% -150 bonuses on betphoenix, bet refunded on hrwager from ufc. what's going on people?? play with your local guy and see if you ever get things like this. he would laugh in your face!!
    How many times and how much more clearer can I state the reason? I simply called bp customer service for assistance with a deposit that I had already sent them. Their customer service was rude, ignorant and simply woeful. I was told point blank that they don't have time for me. If you don't welcome and appreciate my business (can I state it any clearer or easier for you?), then I take my business elsewhere.

4seasons

Enough said? That's where you know you got nothing. Nada! Otherwise, you'd welcome the debate. Good bonuses? EIGHTEEN (18) TIMES ROLLOVER to you is a "good bonus?" You must work for bp. Tough enough to win one time. 18? 18? 18? 18? 18? 18? 18? 18? 18? 18? 18? 18? 18? 18? 18? 18? 18? 18? If you win, you have to give them 18 more chances to win it back, and that supposedly is a bonus to the customer? Are you insane? 18X Rollover is a bonus for the book. bp doesn't give you anything. You think they do that to lose money? You think they like helping you win their money? Is that what you think Triumph? If so, don't think I can help you pal?

Tell you what, How many times have you got a "bonus" from bp with 18X Rollover? Now out of those times, how many times did you meet the 18X Rollover and get a payout? If you did even once in your life meet 18X Rollover and cashed out, just copy and paste the documented wager history from your account to show us how you did it, and then I'll shut up. You know, and I know, you'll NEVER do it. What you will do is say, "enough said."

Their so called bonus is a gimmick to simply get you to play and lose. Doesn't matter if they give you a million percent bonus if you never win, which to me is you cashed out a profit. For every 1 time someone meets bp's 18X Rollover and cashes out a profit, could give you 1000 who don't. Otherwise, they're not in business to lose money, and thus they only do it because it helps them to make money. Are you decent enough to at least admit that? betphoenix totally sucks.
    Last edited by 4seasons; 01-08-15 at 10:01 PM.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Every book has issues with first level CS agents from time to time. You will be sadly disappointed if you are expecting 5dimes (or any other CS) to bow down and act like you are vitally important to their business. It just doesn't happen in the offshore market. In fact Betfair is the one and only place I have ever dealt with that act like that at all. And then only sometimes.

If you were as verbose with them as you are articulating yourself here.. I am not surprised they appear to not have time for you. Respect is a two way street. You do appear to be a time waster. This is the second time I have seen you go on multi day rants about some minor issue.

18x is standard for a 100% rollover. If you don't want to tie your money up or know you are such a poor gambler that you think 18x is impossible... then don't take it. The terms are fine and many many many people have managed to complete those sort of terms.

Betphoenix pay, have very few complaints and are open and transparent about their terms.

"Are you decent enough to at least admit that? betphoenix totally sucks."

No I' don't agree at all. Are you decent enough to admit you have gone WAY over the top with your criticism?

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3463

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Every book has issues with first level CS agents from time to time. You will be sadly disappointed if you are expecting 5dimes (or any other CS) to bow down and act like you are vitally important to their business. It just doesn't happen in the offshore market. In fact Betfair is the one and only place I have ever dealt with that act like that at all. And then only sometimes.

If you were as verbose with them as you are articulating yourself here.. I am not surprised they appear to not have time for you. Respect is a two way street. You do appear to be a time waster. This is the second time I have seen you go on multi day rants about some minor issue.

18x is standard for a 100% rollover. If you don't want to tie your money up or know you are such a poor gambler that you think 18x is impossible... then don't take it. The terms are fine and many many many people have managed to complete those sort of terms.

Betphoenix pay, have very few complaints and are open and transparent about their terms.

"Are you decent enough to at least admit that? betphoenix totally sucks."

No I' don't agree at all. Are you decent enough to admit you have gone WAY over the top with your criticism?
    well said.

Overall its a very decent rec book.. If you are a weekend warrior you have no reason not to play there.

4seasons

Mod Man, I never claimed to be "vitally important" however, I did claim to require no less than decent customer service. That's not requiring great service, or excellent, or superior. Just decent. You'll forgive me if I'm asking too much. If after patiently letting bp speak, when I get my turn, bp will not rudely interrupt and talk over me. To me, that's not a "minor issue" but in fact a customer service cardinal sin, and I'm not having it. I simply called bp to provide them the info on the deposit I had already sent them, to simply place a wager. How their woeful service had them go from having all of me, to being banned for life as, if you don't welcome and appreciate my business then I continue the quest to find one who does (which you freely admit isn't easy to find in offshore market).

18X Rollover is standard? Standard to what exactly? Never said it was "impossible" but did say it's nothing but a ploy that helps bp to win, not you. For everyone that wins, maybe 1000 do not, right? Or, do you want to suggest that bp is just so generous, that they lose money on purpose to be generous? If so, smoke another one. And forget "many, many, many people," and you're pie-in-the-sky words. I asked for just 1, just copy and paste the documented wager history onetime of the 18X Rollover being met, and profit being cashed out. Get down from the clouds, and post it onetime and teach me a lesson, won't you? If not, continue to appear to be a paid bp shill. Shit dude, if I'm a "poor gambler" and you're implying you're the sharp and 18X Rollover is a piece of cake, then lead the way and post those winners right here for all to see. Doubt you'd ever meet 8X Rollover much less 18.

As a mod you know bp is a 'C' rated book as far as SBR is concerned, which means all the higher rated books are easy choices to use over bp. 5dimes being an 'A' rated book is the Rolls Royce, while bp is the tricycle. Thing is too, the 5dimes Rolls is cheaper juice than bp's tri, offers night and day difference more betting options, and you know is 'A' rated. After 1 day on 5dimes, compared to bp, don't know why bp even has 1 customer. I don't like paying more and getting back less, do you? 5dimes is so much more, and bp is so very much less.

And I'm over the top alright, as instead of me wagering, I'm here writing. And I clearly said that I am grateful for bp's woeful service, as due to their indecency, I'm in a much better place now. Oh so much better. BOYCOTT bp
    Last edited by 4seasons; 01-10-15 at 02:38 AM.

4seasons

After all the indisputable, concrete, verifiable facts that I posted multiple times of what 5dimes offers that bp doesn't, what is bp offering that 5dimes isn't? More pie-in-the-sky words of is "a very decent book" and no facts. You know you don't pay extra to open an account with 5dimes, you if anything pay less compared to bp, and you get so much more. More for less. If you have to choose between 5d and bp, I'm taking the limo and you take the pinto.

4seasons

So as we plainly see, after documenting all the things 5Dimes does that bp doesn't, the couple folks in this thread pimping bp could not reply with 1, NOT ONE thing that bp does that 5Dimes doesn't. That speaks for itself why no one should ever choose bp for anything, as 5Dimes and others do incredibly more for you than bp ever will, and the cost is less too, such as when bp jacks up the juice on their lines for NBA quarters as example where 5Dimes does not.

In addition, I just found out today more nice things that 5Dimes does for its customers, that bp does not. Such as, not only does 5Dimes gives you a 8th deposit free if you lose 7 straight, but you'd get a 9th deposit free if you lose the 8th. Whereas bp does NOTHING for its customers, forget free deposits, you can't even get decent customer service there which is what caused and started this thread. But also while on 5Dimes site today, there was something about a $500 free roll poker tourney, which I called them to ask about the details. Wasn't sure how one becomes eligible and what the buy-in is, etc. Found out, any active account is eligible and there is NO fee and NO buy-in. It's absolutely FREE! Yes, they're just giving away $500 in prizes to anyone who wants to register for the tourney and who finishes in the money. And if you win, no rollover, or holds on payout requests and all that fine print that you get at a 'C' rated book like bp and their ludicrous 18X Rollover, and all their other rules and their last rule that even if you comply with all their rules they can still make up any other rule they want at anytime for any reason. If you win the FREE roll tourney at 5Dimes, you win cash to do whatever you want. And, though I only require decent customer service, 5Dimes provided excellent customer service. Agent was nice, friendly, helpful, courteous, answered all questions, gave me all her time without rushing me and even when I was done asked if there was anything else she could help me with which is quality service. BIG, I mean HUGE thumbs up for 5Dimes.

Honestly, with all this CONCRETE, VERIFIABLE, INDISPUTABLE documentation, cannot understand why ANYONE, at ANYTIME, would ever do ANYTHING with betphoenix (bp). By all means, close your bp accounts, never look back, you will be soooooooooo glad you did. BOYCOTT betphoenix as they are a miserable, low rated, inflated juice, limited option, lying, deceiving, ignorant, ungrateful book that provides woeful customer service. I do hope bp enjoys all this negatively publicity that they so richly deserve, as they continue to fraudulently post on their website that they are the "leader in the online gaming industry" which is a joke as they have not ONE (1) thing to back it up. Not a thing! Unless, maybe we interpret that what they are a leader in is being the worst.

Triumph
    Triumph's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 4seasons View Post
    So as we plainly see, after documenting all the things 5Dimes does that bp doesn't, the couple folks in this thread pimping bp could not reply with 1, NOT ONE thing that bp does that 5Dimes doesn't. That speaks for itself why no one should ever choose bp for anything, as 5Dimes and others do incredibly more for you than bp ever will, and the cost is less too, such as when bp jacks up the juice on their lines for NBA quarters as example where 5Dimes does not.

In addition, I just found out today more nice things that 5Dimes does for its customers, that bp does not. Such as, not only does 5Dimes gives you a 8th deposit free if you lose 7 straight, but you'd get a 9th deposit free if you lose the 8th. Whereas bp does NOTHING for its customers, forget free deposits, you can't even get decent customer service there which is what caused and started this thread. But also while on 5Dimes site today, there was something about a $500 free roll poker tourney, which I called them to ask about the details. Wasn't sure how one becomes eligible and what the buy-in is, etc. Found out, any active account is eligible and there is NO fee and NO buy-in. It's absolutely FREE! Yes, they're just giving away $500 in prizes to anyone who wants to register for the tourney and who finishes in the money. And if you win, no rollover, or holds on payout requests and all that fine print that you get at a 'C' rated book like bp and their ludicrous 18X Rollover, and all their other rules and their last rule that even if you comply with all their rules they can still make up any other rule they want at anytime for any reason. If you win the FREE roll tourney at 5Dimes, you win cash to do whatever you want. And, though I only require decent customer service, 5Dimes provided excellent customer service. Agent was nice, friendly, helpful, courteous, answered all questions, gave me all her time without rushing me and even when I was done asked if there was anything else she could help me with which is quality service. BIG, I mean HUGE thumbs up for 5Dimes.

Honestly, with all this CONCRETE, VERIFIABLE, INDISPUTABLE documentation, cannot understand why ANYONE, at ANYTIME, would ever do ANYTHING with betphoenix (bp). By all means, close your bp accounts, never look back, you will be soooooooooo glad you did. BOYCOTT betphoenix as they are a miserable, low rated, inflated juice, limited option, lying, deceiving, ignorant, ungrateful book that provides woeful customer service. I do hope bp enjoys all this negatively publicity that they so richly deserve, as they continue to fraudulently post on their website that they are the "leader in the online gaming industry" which is a joke as they have not ONE (1) thing to back it up. Not a thing! Unless, maybe we interpret that what they are a leader in is being the worst.
    BetPheonix just gave me 100% reup bonus and Im up at the book, 5Dimes won't do that, enough said.

temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

thumbs up!!

T4TRUTH
    T4TRUTH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

have not had any complaints with phoenix, funded there about 8 months find them very easy and straight forward to deal with.
    I think people just complain for the sake of it or feel their chest pumps up knowing they made a complaint and a b**ch session out there in the public domain.
    If you do not like a book do not play there.
    If you are happy and have been treated fair and had payouts and continue to enjoy their site, then why complain if a rep says something you do not like. Just get on with it.
    People lose focus that this game is about making money and enjoy the time you spend doing it.
    If not go find a new job go dig holes and see what complaints you will have and see how a dollar is really earned.
    You need to have in experience in one to truly enjoy the other.
    Phoenix good in my book...
    Points Awarded:

edawg gave T4TRUTH 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

4seasons

BetPheonix just gave me 100% reup bonus and Im up at the book, 5Dimes won't do that, enough said.
    Exactly my point! 5Dimes is a class book, and doesn't mislead customers like the infamous bp by using the term "BONUS" when in fact it's sucking you into 18X ridiculous rollover, AND being told when you can see your money again, AND after complying with at least the ten prior rules #11 is the classic: "Further restrictions may apply." Bonus or con? Don't like con, how about calling it an offer, deal, promo, proposition, etc. is fine. You're giving me a "bonus," which then instead of me being able to withdraw my money whenever I want, I'll be at the mercy of you, is you giving me a bonus? Open your eyes please.

Exactly my point. You cannot list one single concrete, verifiable, indisputable fact of ANYTHING good that bp does, that 5Dimes doesn't. On the other side, here's just my starter list:

- Overnight lines
    - Live wagering
    - Half-time money lines
    - No inflated juice on NBA quaRter lines
    - Buying of multiple half points, which is like you can virtually choose any line you want
    - Selling of multiple half points, which is like you can virtually choose any line you want
    - Free insurance against losing 7 deposits / [NO ROLLOVER, NO WITHDRAWAL HOLDS IMPOSED &
    - Free insurance at 100% against losing the 8th deposit / NO Further restrictions may apply b s]
    - Free poker tourneys for free cash [NO ROLLOVER, NO HOLDS, NO LOW RATED BOOK B S]
    - Forget woeful service, or decent service, haven't seen superior service like 5Dimes offers me since betjam

bp has trouble with just spelling words on their website, much less running an 'A' rated book. I do welcome if you'll ever enlighten me with even ONE, just 1 thing that bp does good, that 5Dimes does not. And it should be so easy for you, IF they are true to their word that they put on their website, that they are THE LEADER.

Open your eyes, or keep your head in the sand. YOU decide! You have 2 choices, 5D or bp. 5D is like the 100 foot million dollar yacht, and bp is like a rowboat. Got my friends and family with me for the day and for me Tri, I choose the keys to the yacht. Ironically, the yacht's juice even costs less that what the rowboat is going to cost you for the day. If you sir, wish to choose the oars, happy rowing. BOYCOTT bp
    Last edited by 4seasons; 01-23-15 at 12:53 AM.

4seasons

Quote Originally Posted by T4TRUTH View Post
    have not had any complaints with phoenix, funded there about 8 months find them very easy and straight forward to deal with.
    I think people just complain for the sake of it or feel their chest pumps up knowing they made a complaint and a b**ch session out there in the public domain.
    If you do not like a book do not play there.
    If you are happy and have been treated fair and had payouts and continue to enjoy their site, then why complain if a rep says something you do not like. Just get on with it.
    People lose focus that this game is about making money and enjoy the time you spend doing it.
    If not go find a new job go dig holes and see what complaints you will have and see how a dollar is really earned.
    You need to have in experience in one to truly enjoy the other.
    Phoenix good in my book...
    '8 months'? As I originally stated, I had an account with bp for many years with no complaints, so your point is that you, "find them very easy and straight forward to deal with?" Who do you find that is not 'very easy and straight forward to deal with? Can you name ONE (1)?

I compliment equally as much as I complain. Check the record for yourself. I call 'em like I see 'em. Had just been promoting bp on this very site, as I originally stated, so just be another blind stick your head in the sand paid shill. The whole purpose of the forum, is to share experiences and to say help folks from avoiding bad moves that we made ourselves. Somehow to share how pathetic bp is to an 'A' rated reputable site like 5D, which is like a yacht to a rowboat, I'm bitching for the sake of it even though it's a valuable lesson I learned and wanted to share. Sorry.

I don't play there ever again. Thanks, I had already figured that one out for myself.

Because I wasn't treated fairly. That's the main point. Perhaps you overlooked that clearly detailed topic.

It's offshore operators who lose focus that providing decent customer service, verse woeful customer service, is the way to make money. If not, they'll be digging holes for themselves as customers wise up and do what I do, close the account and find a better book that welcomes and appreciates your business.

bp is bad, very bad in my book. See my starter list for the concrete, verifiable, indisputable facts on why you will far enjoy your account with say 5D over bp. Can you name ONE (1) single good thing of a how a 'C' rated bp tops an 'A' rated 5D? What do you got T4T? You got facts, or you got smoke?

The beauty of your post however, is how you complain about me complaining.

DCTrue
    DCTrue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 141

Might be surprising to you, but you're not the center of the Universe
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Fitz030808

bobtoma
    bobtoma's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

They are ok

Fitz030808
    Fitz030808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16504

My god you need to buy a friend or something.

4seasons

Quote Originally Posted by DCTrue View Post
    Might be surprising to you, but you're not the center of the Universe
    Might be surprising to you, that what does surprise me is that you being a member of SBR for only a month, you come into a sportsbook forum about sportsbooks where experiences, opinions and ideas are shared about sportsbooks, and for some reason (perhaps because you're nothing but a paid shill), you rather evade the FACTS I posted and instead attack me. I merely share a bad experience I had with bp's customer service, find another book that to bp is like a yacht compared to a rowboat, and document the concrete, indisputable, verifiable FACTS how an 'A' rated book like 5D blows a low rated 'C' book like bp out of the water. Honestly, no American should have an account at bp unless you like paying more to get less. That is the FACT!

Just keep sticking your head in the sand and evade the FACTS I posted on how compared to bp at 5D you pay much less juice, get countless more betting options, superior customer service verse the woeful customer service that bp provides, etc. Instead of debating, disputing, and/or documenting the FACTS about sportsbooks, evidently you feel better by telling me I'm not the center of the universe. That's nice. It's a classic ploy by politicians when pundits document the failure of the elected official, and the politician has NOTHING to debate, dispute or document. All that the politician (you) can do, is try to evade the issue and personally attack the pundit. Why you're here doing that (unless you're just a paid shill), being a member for only a month with all the forums and things to discuss you choose to come here to post what you did, that not only is in fact surprising to me it's mind boggling. As far as the universe, research has proved there's nothing there but gas and dust, and if you take a look in the mirror that's all you are. Thanks for sharing and have a lovely day.

4seasons

Quote Originally Posted by bobtoma View Post
    They are ok
    Rowboats are ok, just yachts are soooooooo much nicer. So where you can get the yacht for less money than the rowboat, I prefer the yacht. And any sane intelligent American would too, which is why withdraw ALL $ from bp and forever close your bp account, and goto 5D or any other book with at least a 'C' rating and you like me will wonder how bp is even in business.

FACT:

NBA QUArTER Lines et al at bp are -115 lines and at 5D are -110. For EXACTLY the same wager at 5D et al to win the 100 you need only risk 110. At the infamous bp, you have to risk 115. Why anyone would needlessly choose to pay bp its inflated juice, forget all the countless other documented reasons, on just this one alone if you use bp you're a sap.

The challenge is, can you name ONE (1) betting option, or lower juice or anything good that bp does that 5D doesn't? Just ONE (1)? No you can't, as the truth is bp sucks compared to 5D. That is the concrete, indisputable, verifiable fact. Until if and when you can, run as fast as can from bp, unless you enjoy bending over and spreading your cheeks for 'em. Personally I do not. BOYCOTT bp!

4seasons

Quote Originally Posted by Fitz030808 View Post
    My god you need to buy a friend or something.
    Another head in the sand or up it's you know what. No debate, discussion or documentation on the facts comparing 'A' rated 5D to low rated bp for you too? Imagine that. Instead, you take the time out of your life to come here to totally evade the facts to tell me to 'buy a friend or something'? You sure it's not you that need a friend, as why choose to take the time from your life to come here and not share on the topic but express your concern for my well being? How touching and God bless you. BOYCOTT bp!
    Last edited by 4seasons; 01-24-15 at 09:31 AM.

T4TRUTH

So shill hmmmm ??? well no not exactly as have no affiliation to BP what so ever. But your continuous 5dimes sucking of them makes you a complete hater to BP and shill to 5dimes.
    Perhaps you are a very upset former employee of BP.
    Your rant and rave is to tell of poor customer service, well it appears you explained that. Now the continued 10 posts about it what?? flexing your chest or some serious hidden agenda?
    and the continued "richard" sucking of the 5 dimes explain , what did you receive for the 10 posts??
    you are calling for a boycott of BP and want to compare to 5 dimes. well SBR has thankfully done this before for all to see, but perhaps your head has been in the sand ,
    here look what thee nice people have done for you without all your moaning http://www.sportsbookreview.com/spor...mes,betphoenix

maybe you never knew in all this time what exactly SBR stood for. oh yeah thats right you think it is the right p[lace to come and have a b**ch fest rant about a book.. hmmmm the funny part is 5dimes does not need a shill, their A+ rating from sbr does enough.
    keep on trucking buddy regardless, bet hoenix have done me no wrong and so your rant is mis leading as your experience with them is not the gospel as to how it is . if you like to say negatives about a book then expect someone else may have positives which is fair.
    You want everyone to shut it and only your word is the "how it is " not true. We must take your rant and extend the right to speak to you but all of us are morons to contest or disagree with you and BP v 5dimes. MORONIC

4seasons

So shill hmmmm ??? well no not exactly as have no affiliation to BP what so ever. But your continuous 5dimes sucking of them makes you a complete hater to BP and shill to 5dimes.
    Perhaps you are a very upset former employee of BP.
    Your rant and rave is to tell of poor customer service, well it appears you explained that. Now the continued 10 posts about it what?? flexing your chest or some serious hidden agenda?
    and the continued "richard" sucking of the 5 dimes explain , what did you receive for the 10 posts??
    you are calling for a boycott of BP and want to compare to 5 dimes. well SBR has thankfully done this before for all to see, but perhaps your head has been in the sand ,
    here look what thee nice people have done for you without all your moaning http://www.sportsbookreview.com/spor...mes,betphoenix

maybe you never knew in all this time what exactly SBR stood for. oh yeah thats right you think it is the right p[lace to come and have a b**ch fest rant about a book.. hmmmm the funny part is 5dimes does not need a shill, their A+ rating from sbr does enough.
    keep on trucking buddy regardless, bet hoenix have done me no wrong and so your rant is mis leading as your experience with them is not the gospel as to how it is . if you like to say negatives about a book then expect someone else may have positives which is fair.
    You want everyone to shut it and only your word is the "how it is " not true. We must take your rant and extend the right to speak to you but all of us are morons to contest or disagree with you and BP v 5dimes. MORONIC
    Hmmm, paid shills never say anything good about the competition. Whereas I previously posted positive feedback about bp, I'll presume my concrete, indisputable, verifiable FACTS speak for themselves and deflate your allegation. Doesn't it? Have posted about 25 compliments and 25 complaints on 50 different books. Just have to open your eyes, or choose to keep your head in the sand.

The concrete, verifiable, indisputable FACTS are the 'gospel' as they're not feelings, opinions or anything other than FACTS! FACT, 5D is less juice! FACT, 5D has countless more betting options! Etc., etc. etc.! FACT, you nor anyone has yet to post ONE single FACT to counter. NOTHING! You are correct sir, that you may state all the positives you like. Am still awaiting to see if you can come up with at least 1 positive that bp offers compared to at least the like 100 of 5D's clearly posted. So far, I have yet to see you post ONE (1) FACT that bp offers that others do not. No need to respond because it is clear as day that you can't and that you won't.

To the contrary, do not want anyone to 'shut it' about the topic at all, and welcome the debate, discussion and documented details. The FACT is, you continue to completely and totally evade accepting the challenge to post ONE (1) positive for bp compared to like 100's that are offered elsewhere. Moronic? Takes one to know one. See if you can actually muster ONE (1) FACT, won't you? Just 1! Or, continue to call me names if you like, if that makes you feel better, and maybe that will justify your point of view. FACT is, unless you've never lost a wager, bp has done you wrong as their juice is higher, and you're needlessly losing more on wagers. Or, if you're winning on underdogs, bp is doing you wrong because they return less. FACTS! Sometimes the battered wife just can't admit the truth, for it's too painful, and chooses to just needlessly stay in the same bad situation so will not have to face the FACTS! You can stick your head in the sand to make yourself feel different, but nothing else around you changes. Try getting your head out, and know that I encourage you to share whatever you wish. Just see if you can muster a FACT for once, won't you?

T4TRUTH

MORONIC a+ v's c...... unless you do not understand an alphabetic rating system , I could understand . but the rant is ridiculous, and I knew I could sucker you in to a bs response..
    Of course within these ratings is simply this " dont believe everything you hear and only half of what you see" good luck in your quest to promote and demote the books according to your personal experiences.
    All books are great when winning .......period....... when you lose and dont get the answer you want to hear.. see above your posts

4seasons

MORONIC a+ v's c...... unless you do not understand an alphabetic rating system , I could understand . but the rant is ridiculous, and I knew I could sucker you in to a bs response..
    Of course within these ratings is simply this " dont believe everything you hear and only half of what you see" good luck in your quest to promote and demote the books according to your personal experiences.
    All books are great when winning .......period....... when you lose and dont get the answer you want to hear.. see above your posts
    If 'MORONIC a+ v's c' than isn't it moronic for you to imply that bp is better than 5D? Forgive me for asking you anything, as you still cannot reply without completely and totally evading the question. Like when you said you enjoy bp because quote you, "find them very easy and straight forward to deal with." Lord have mercy. So I simply asked, who do you find that isn't easy and straight forward to deal with? Just name 1, can you? Why is that such an arduous task for your to give a simple answer to a simple direct question? Oops, that's another question for you to ignore. If I could get you to even remotely answer a question one-time, verse ducking it, I might believe you're not a paid shill. Seriously, am very curious. What exactly makes bp easy to deal with compared to elsewhere? What is it that bp does that makes you feel they're easy to deal with, and/or what do others do that makes them not easy to deal with pray tell? Here's another chance for you to provide a direct answer to a direct question, which you without fail fail to do. Choose to rebut with facts/answers, or chose to bloviate. What ever floats your rowboat.

DCTrue
    DCTrue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 141

Quote Originally Posted by 4seasons View Post
    Might be surprising to you, that what does surprise me is that you being a member of SBR for only a month, you come into a sportsbook forum about sportsbooks where experiences, opinions and ideas are shared about sportsbooks, and for some reason (perhaps because you're nothing but a paid shill), you rather evade the FACTS I posted and instead attack me. I merely share a bad experience I had with bp's customer service, find another book that to bp is like a yacht compared to a rowboat, and document the concrete, indisputable, verifiable FACTS how an 'A' rated book like 5D blows a low rated 'C' book like bp out of the water. Honestly, no American should have an account at bp unless you like paying more to get less. That is the FACT!

Just keep sticking your head in the sand and evade the FACTS I posted on how compared to bp at 5D you pay much less juice, get countless more betting options, superior customer service verse the woeful customer service that bp provides, etc. Instead of debating, disputing, and/or documenting the FACTS about sportsbooks, evidently you feel better by telling me I'm not the center of the universe. That's nice. It's a classic ploy by politicians when pundits document the failure of the elected official, and the politician has NOTHING to debate, dispute or document. All that the politician (you) can do, is try to evade the issue and personally attack the pundit. Why you're here doing that (unless you're just a paid shill), being a member for only a month with all the forums and things to discuss you choose to come here to post what you did, that not only is in fact surprising to me it's mind boggling. As far as the universe, research has proved there's nothing there but gas and dust, and if you take a look in the mirror that's all you are. Thanks for sharing and have a lovely day.
    1. Put some glasses on. That response was for another poster.
    2. If I'm a member of a forum for only a month that doesn't mean that I've also been around the betting world only for a month. For your information I've been betting for more than ten years.
    3. No, I'm not a paid shill. Unless you think that Pinnacle hires shills, because as far as I can remember that is the only sportsbook I recommended.
    4. The fact that that you make one stupid accusation after another and then say "have a lovely day" shows a certain degree of falsity.

4seasons

Quote Originally Posted by DCTrue View Post
    1. Put some glasses on. That response was for another poster.
    2. If I'm a member of a forum for only a month that doesn't mean that I've also been around the betting world only for a month. For your information I've been betting for more than ten years.
    3. No, I'm not a paid shill. Unless you think that Pinnacle hires shills, because as far as I can remember that is the only sportsbook I recommended.
    4. The fact that that you make one stupid accusation after another and then say "have a lovely day" shows a certain degree of falsity.
    If your post was not at me but on the other, I apologize for my mis-interpretation, and am happy to know. It appeared to me that you were backing the other poster and were responding to me. Had that been the case, the accusation was a thoughtful one.

T4TRUTH

current books. , BP, Paddypower, 1vice, Bet365, Betfair, Ladbrokes, Betonline, William Hill,
    All very good phone service. All very good online customer service. suit my needs as making a living in the betting world.
    So your quest to prove some moronic point as to 5D is the only book out there... Good luck.
    Many Many options out there with lines from all over the world in every sport known to man and good customer service from each and every one of the above. Any not o the list that you may play at might treat you poorly, not what I am saying. the point is becoming clearer though that whether your rants are powder induced or not your quest that 5 dimes is the greatest thing since sliced bread is ridiculous. an comparing A+ to C obviously , the alphabet might be your down fall.
    You made your point and now police the hell out of this thread why ??? good luck in your betting future. Like in all aspects of everything sometimes the answer is NO.
    Of course if you talk to customer reps in any manner similar to your postings I expect you will have a long history of poor service through your eyes, whereas through mine that is simply any rep does not have to put up with your BS I wouldnt deal with you either should I be your rep!!!!
    you would be simply categorized as annoying. Please never walk into my dealership .

4seasons

One more time. I had an account with bp for years with no complaints. In fact, I had been leaving bp positive feedback.

I had called them to simply provide the reference number on a money transfer that I already sent them. There's no b s dude. A simple, easy, routine transaction that should've taken less than 60 seconds. All the rep had to do was say thank you, anything else I can do for you, and/or you're all set type of thing. Had the rep simply done that, was the only reason I called them was to give them my deposit, this thread would have never been born and I'd not have opened an account with 5D.

Was only because of the woeful service that followed, that I'd never do business with them again, and then just happened to open an account at 5D. Upon doing that, and seeing how much better 5D was compared to bp, I am actually grateful that bp caused me to run from them as it's a blessing in disguise. Based on the facts that I discovered, there is absolutely no reason anyone should have an account at bp. They are a rowboat compared to a yacht, and their rowboat costs more. Wish I knew years ago what I know now. bp is simply for ignorant squares, that don't know any better, and I hope that all bp account holders know now that bp is not good based on the FACTS!

Why you continue to stick up for bp over 5D, without providing ONE (1) reason why bp is better than 5D, is you for whatever your motive is. For me, if my manner is to call you to give you a deposit, and you want for your own reason to give me trouble instead, then no deposit for you. Very, very simple. Never said anything about 5D being the only book out there, so you appear to be delusional. Just your posting that bp is easy to deal with, and again evading the direct question on that, is a poster child post for the annoying category.

When logging into 5D I get the following:

"NEW $500 Freeroll in The Grand Poker Room Sunday Night 10PM ET. Register NOW!"

Free! No Rollover! No payout restrictions! Really is a joy, on top of the 100+ other reasons to be at 5D instead of bp.

BOYCOTT bp!

Triumph
    Triumph's Avatar SBR PRO

BetPheonix just paid me $2000 in money orders and it was a free payout, great book,
    Mania is still offering mea nice 100% bonus Great family of books.

12 Last