moonbeam
    moonbeam's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pinnacle and their "Live Deleted Wagers"

Pinnacle reserves the right to void any bet in their "live betting" the way they want.

And they do void some bets for NO reasons.

What happened if they void a 4000 Euro stake at a +1100 line after the event has finished?

Is SBR able to handle this?

gambleballs
    gambleballs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 739

I bet pinnacle live lines the entire MLB season and the only ones they ever deleted deserved to be. They let plenty of errors that weren't so obvious stand throughout the season. They are A+ for a reason, I doubt they would take a shot at you unless the error was obvious.

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

Quote Originally Posted by moonbeam View Post
    What happened if they void a 4000 Euro stake at a +1100 line after the event has finished?
    Wait, the event already finished and you made a bet? Of course they're going to void it.

moonbeam

Quote Originally Posted by gambleballs View Post
    I bet pinnacle live lines the entire MLB season and the only ones they ever deleted deserved to be. They let plenty of errors that weren't so obvious stand throughout the season. They are A+ for a reason, I doubt they would take a shot at you unless the error was obvious.
    Thanks for the reply gamble.

They void a 3000 Euro losing bet for no reason, Iīm happy with this and thats good for me at this moment, but I canīt understand the reason to void this bet.

Today I bet 6500 Euro at +1100 at Hull and I donīt want to think about it what happens if this bets wins and they void it for no reason

moonbeam

Quote Originally Posted by LLXC View Post
    Wait, the event already finished and you made a bet? Of course they're going to void it.
    please excuse me llxc, its only my bad english

chance
    chance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 833

Sounds to me like if Hull had of won you would have lost 65,000 euros betting at other sites

moonbeam

Quote Originally Posted by chance View Post
    Sounds to me like if Hull had of won you would have lost 65,000 euros betting at other sites
    Hull lost but your tought is not so bad chance!!

Pinnacle do void bets for no reasons.

My question is what happend if pinnacle void several 65,000 winning bets for no reasons?

Santo
    Santo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

If you want any chance of help, I would recommend screenshoting the bets, as I think once pinnacle delete them you have no record of them in their system.

What was the bet that was cancelled, and how did it compare to the BF line?

gambleballs
    gambleballs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 739

When pinnacle deletes a bet it shows in your history under "Deleted wagers"

JohnAnthony
    JohnAnthony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Take screenshots..

moonbeam

Quote Originally Posted by Santo View Post
    If you want any chance of help, I would recommend screenshoting the bets, as I think once pinnacle delete them you have no record of them in their system.

What was the bet that was cancelled, and how did it compare to the BF line?
    Santo:

It was this one 7:11am 12-Dec-097:12am 12-Dec-09Soccer
    Money LineBolton Wanderers vs Manchester City for Game 1.9713,000.002,912.62
    7:11am 12-Dec-097:12am 12-Dec-09Soccer
    Money LineBolton Wanderers vs Manchester City for Game 1.9713,000.002,912.62Bolton Wanderers vs Manchester City for Game 1.9713,000.002,912.62England Premier LIVE
    Bolton Wanderers vs Manchester City for Game 1.9713,000.002,912.62Bolton Wanderers vs Manchester City for Game 1.9713,000.002,912.62

I cant copy and paste this sorry No way to copy and paste this

Dunder
    Dunder's Avatar Become A Pro!

In-play arbs is a very risky strategy, you know that well.
    The problem with getting help on what is and what isnīt a bad line is that it is very subjective.

For SBR (or anyone) to help make the case to Pinny it would have to be shown that the line was within the market bounds. But if you are able to make an arbitrage with that line.........................

moonbeam

Quote Originally Posted by Dunder View Post
    In-play arbs is a very risky strategy, you know that well.
    The problem with getting help on what is and what isnīt a bad line is that it is very subjective.

For SBR (or anyone) to help make the case to Pinny it would have to be shown that the line was within the market bounds. But if you are able to make an arbitrage with that line.........................
    Thanks Dunder.

I donīt know this well, but this "we deserves the right to void any bet" from the pinnacle rules is a point which is really interesting and dangerous

Dunder
    Dunder's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks Dunder.

I donīt know this well, but this "we deserves the right to void any bet" from the pinnacle rules is a point which is really interesting and dangerous
    Indeed but pretty much all sites say the same thing even if the wording is less straight-forward.

Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13676

Without exaggerating, I've placed thousands of bets at Pinnacle ever since they began offering live wagering.....

They've cancelled one.

moonbeam

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpage View Post
    Without exaggerating, I've placed thousands of bets at Pinnacle ever since they began offering live wagering.....

They've cancelled one.
    Thatīs good news stumpage!

But if they void you a 65.000 winning wager, are you that smart?

Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13676

Moonbeam, I can only pray that some day I've been able to place 65K on a wager.....

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

I'd be more worried that other book you are arbing with cancels than pinny

tomcowley
    tomcowley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6786

Quote Originally Posted by gambleballs View Post
    This.

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

I have placed 100's of in-game bets. I have never had one deleted.

If you won that wager and it was a fair line, they won't cancel it.

If you bet Hull +1100 with 5 minutes left, Hull up 2-1 and up 11-10 men, the bet would be canceled... And no one would complain.

Stacocakes
    Stacocakes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 538

If you are worried about a bet that you have made Pinnacle usually posts a note on the live betting page that says which bets will be voided. The void message usually appears during the next commercial break at the bottom of the page.
    I have been with Pinnacle for many years and have made many live bets and I can't remember any bet ever being voided.The only time Pinnacle will do this is if the line was totally off and an obvious error

moonbeam

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    I have placed 100's of in-game bets. I have never had one deleted.

If you won that wager and it was a fair line, they won't cancel it.

If you bet Hull +1100 with 5 minutes left, Hull up 2-1 and up 11-10 men, the bet would be canceled... And no one would complain.
    Justin,

Pinnacle covered soccer 3 way bets until 70 minutes. No second longer.

I donīt lose something with their cancelled wager, but the real problem is, there was absoluly NO reason to void this bet. I really canīt understand the reason why they void it. It was NO bad line or something, so Iīm really wondering why they void it.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20525

Iīm really wondering why they void it.
    so have you tried asking them?