PanamaBrad
    PanamaBrad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 395

Still no NT at Cris?

Wow!! That is one unbelievable technical problem. How abt a Cris response to SBR and then one to us that makes some sense?

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

I am starting to believe is not gona happen, this guys are becoming a F book

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by Ruifgalmeida View Post
    I am starting to believe is not gona happen, this guys are becoming a F book
    An F book because 1 processing method has gone offline?!

Ridiculous.

And Brad, you have posted about this 15 times... and been told we don't know when. What more do you expect to be told on a public forum about their private business matters? Obviously they can't say either way when it will be back or why or we would have been told. I doubt we are going to get advance notice. It'll be back when its back, it if it ever is. I am sure they want it available just like you.

PanamaBrad
    PanamaBrad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 395

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    An F book because 1 processing method has gone offline?!

Ridiculous.

And Brad, you have posted about this 15 times... and been told we don't know when. What more do you expect to be told on a public forum about their private business matters? Obviously they can't say either way when it will be back or why or we would have been told. I doubt we are going to get advance notice. It'll be back when its back, it if it ever is. I am sure they want it available just like you.
    I am quite a literal guy hermano and I believe I have posted abt this situation 4 times including this thread (5 counting this one) but if u can find those others I will believe you since I used to respect you. BUT, SBR's relationship with Cris is not that much of a secret. SOMEONE at Sbr could dig into this a little bit. Not sayin its u, but somebody should be able to get a clear message abt why this is an ongoing issue. And NO, they are not an F book, but to put them now with Pinnacle etc with out NT is a little off.

Optional

I exaggerate about the 15 of course ;-) But the point still remains. If there was info available to tell you you would have it. The issue hasn't been ignored.

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Dont understand why you guys defending cris, if someone deposit via neteler they should at least be offer a withdraw free of charge, I have 3digits laying there that is playmoney, they are beahaving like a scam book by not offerring a fair way out.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well, not defending them and I have not played there since this happened. I am sure this is costing them money. I sure hope it is. For the life of me I can't imagine what the big secret is. ANYONE with funds hung up over a NT deposit should be given a free withdrawal of their choice--that is the bare minimum of fairness. Opti? You agree with that, right?

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by katstale View Post
    Well, not defending them and I have not played there since this happened. I am sure this is costing them money. I sure hope it is. For the life of me I can't imagine what the big secret is. ANYONE with funds hung up over a NT deposit should be given a free withdrawal of their choice--that is the bare minimum of fairness. Opti? You agree with that, right?
    I guess for the sake of PR and customer satisfaction that might be a smart move to make. But I don't get the demands to cover fees. No book guarantees payment methods will be always available when you want them.

Maybe I missing something here? Do you guys have funds locked up in there you are not allowed to withdraw by another method?

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was just abt to reload there when this happened, so I wasn't stuck, BUT I did feel the pain of others as this could have easily happened to me. Ok, so I will concede no need for "free" withdrawal but they should be allowed other method at the same fee charged for a NT withdraw OR a transfer to a book which has NT options still available.

Happy New Year mi hermano!