relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13704

DIMELINE-worse place i ever played at

just got this from DIMELINE. had my money ripped off at 2 other shops many years ago gambling offshore but even though i ended up getting all my money out of dimeline again many years ago i still think it was the worst place i ever played at. i hated dealing with them constantly. constant never ending problems. i am shocked they are still in business. please never deposit there. here is the email.

This weekend, all accounts are eligible for a massive 100% comp up to $1,000 if xxxxxxxx, xxxxxx, xxxxxxx xxxxx or xxxxxxxxx is used to load your account. Deposit $100.00 or more and get an additional 10% which can only be used to place a five team Parlay on us. There are four brands of xxxxxxxx, which include Green Dot, REloadit, ********, and Vanilla. xxxxxxxx can be found at nearly 350,000 stores nationwide.These funding options are very convenient. There is no paperwork to fill out, and identification isn't needed. Moneypak is quickly becoming a client favorite due to its convenience, low fees and privacy. If you would prefer to make a card deposit you must be a verified. We can offer you 50% on card deposits. Use the code (Card50%)

does anyone play there.

Last edited by relaaxx; 12-27-14 at 09:57 AM.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Worst not worse

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13704

you are correct

Fitz030808
    Fitz030808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16504

I believe they owe a couple grand to a punter that posts here. Kept telling him it's processing and eventally told him they weren't paying because he posted on SBR they were a stiff book.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6111

scam book

inv group
    Update your status
    inv group's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 845

I use them and had never had any problems.

EVfollower
    EVfollower's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Quote Originally Posted by inv group View Post
    I use them and had never had any problems.
    Have you ever tried withdrawing anything over $500? If not, then yeah you never have had any issues with them.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: tradeout, and relaaxx