Haven't played all year. Finally convinced wife to let put up some cash for Bowl Season and the couple of weeks of NFL.

Tried to login to Bet Royal. Put in User ID, PW and nothing. Hmmm....maybe I forgot my password. Did the Lost My Password option. I did remember correctly. Tried logging again. Nothing

Went to Bet Royal Website and read a message that they were no longer accepting action from the USA.

Ironically, the next day I get a call from Youwager.eu They sound good but I'm hesistant.

I go online and find this website. Bet Royal has a D- rating!!! Youwager. has a B+ After a bit of a hassle I was able to reload using a V _ _ A card a small amount of $100. First play out of the gate loser.

Tried to reload using the First V _ _ A Card wouldn't work. I did reload using a different V _ _ A card this time $230.

I've been playing 7 days on that amount with balances ranging from $575 down to $190.

Today I lay $150 on the W. Kentucky Over 69 and a $40 parlay.

Wanted to reload another $100 for a W. Kentucky Half Time play taking W Kentucky +1/2 and under 36.5 but there is a message on my account to contact Customer Service.

I do the online chat first and Charlie was a complete idiot. I call and speak with Dayana (Diana) She is helpful but says she need photocopies faxed to her of both sides of both V _ _ A cards and front and back of my Drivers license as well.
I said that is an UNREASONABLE REQUEST. I explain to her that being Costa Rica I have no recourse whatsoever. In addition I enlighten her of my identity theft issue several years back that was a complete cluster penetrate.

She gives me two options: Use a re-loadable pre-paid card or W _ _ _ ern U _ _ _ n. She will remove the other two cards I have already used when she receives a ** or a re-load with a pre-paid card that does NOT have my name on it.

MY Questions to the group are:

Where can I find a re-loadable Pre-paid **** card?
How do I get paid?

Are there other online books with an A+ rating that streamline the re-load process?

How can Bet Royal have a D- rating and Youwager.eu have a B+ and they are essentially the same company in the same office on the 7th floor of the same building?

What experiences have you had out there?

Thanks, VMAX1899 in Napa Valley California

C-Mich just scored Hit the Total Play with 11:39 left in the 4th Quarter