GLopez
    GLopez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Intertops

Hello,

I really like the Intertops livebetting section for soccer.
    I notice it's a copy of the Betway livebetting section, but with sometimes 0,05 lower odds.
    Since I cannot bet at Betway and Intertops anymore, do you guys know any books who have the same soccer livebetting system and betting markets and lines (with or without a slight difference in odds)?

Thanks!

olorine
    olorine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 222

Quote Originally Posted by GLopez View Post
    Hello,

I notice it's a copy of the Betway livebetting section, but with sometimes 0,05 lower odds.
    Since I cannot bet at Betway and Intertops anymore, do you guys know any books who have the same soccer livebetting system and betting markets and lines (with or without a slight difference in odds)?

Thanks!
    why bothering with this bookies on soccer when there is pinnacle and sbo with better odds.?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by GLopez View Post
    Hello,

Thanks!
    I don't recognize the layout and can't see any reference on either site about a 3rd party live provider.