sandzak78
    sandzak78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

OdeonBet refuse to pay me

Hi all,and sorry for my poor English.
    Think over month and half I struggle to pull back my money from Odeonbet.
    Have 117e on account,not big deal but this is not fair what they do.
    Deposit was 20e,one win trough combo,second live bet.They ask documents and I have send my Passport,driver licence and national ID card with 2 bills.
    Support center contact me via email 4 days ago with this
    "Moneybookers Withdraw : 117 your withdraw request is canceled" and they canceled all my withdraws try before without this info.
    Live chat always say that my documents is still not verified.
    Today they say that I'm not Turkish citizen and can take just my deposit 20e!!??So all this time I receive promo offers from them and now this...
    They let me to register,deposit money and play but will not to pay own players?On day of registration I have send my documents to them in order to verify my account a this is what they are say to me
    "
    Dear Sir;

Generally we don't ask ID or Address proof. if the Security unit needs them, they will ask you,

Please do not send any documents unless you are asked.

All your documents will be deleted for safety.

Yours sincerely / Odeonbet"

So they let me to register,would not to even check my documents,receive my money,let me to play but now would not to pay...
    In one word I have just one option with this bookmaker from start and that is LOST.Any thinking,have I case here or not?
    I think this is total unfair.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

It does sound unfair if you gave a non Turkish address at signup. Although if it is stated in their terms then they are within their rights, as long as they refund your deposit.

As it appears to be a Turkish language only operation I'm not sure SBR can really help much.