paul111
    paul111's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have been given a email from one of their member of staff (not his area) on another forum, so hopefully i will get some answers and my money back.

jopa
    jopa's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by paul111 View Post
    I have been given a email from one of their member of staff (not his area) on another forum, so hopefully i will get some answers and my money back.
    I definetely do not believe so and I am sorry to say this. But even if you get your money back you have to try hard to make a withdrawal.

paul111

Quote Originally Posted by jopa View Post
    I definetely do not believe so and I am sorry to say this. But even if you get your money back you have to try hard to make a withdrawal.

What do you suggest i do?

jopa

Request a withdrawal, complain in ALL forums, LGA, send them email and call them everyday. Try to get your money and run away like everybody.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20489

What do you suggest i do?
    1. ask their regulator to at least get an explanation of their action even if they can't get them to pay

2. request a full withdrawal of your account balance

3. don't bet with them again

jopa

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    1. ask their regulator to at least get an explanation of their action even if they can't get them to pay

2. request a full withdrawal of your account balance

3. don't bet with them again

Exactly!!!!

mikegold
    mikegold's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi Paul111,
    these guys Jopa and Hareeba! are a little to much!!! you do not need to stress yourself like that.
    MY ADVISE : The administrator of SBR, JoshW is really doing a good job as I understood. Send your problem DIRECTLY TO HIM!!

jopa

Quote Originally Posted by mikegold View Post
    Hi Paul111,
    these guys Jopa and Hareeba! are a little to much!!! you do not need to stress yourself like that.
    MY ADVISE : The administrator of SBR, JoshW is really doing a good job as I understood. Send your problem DIRECTLY TO HIM!!
    We help people get their money.

it is obvious that you work for stryyke and you want to keep everything secret. You want only to pay those people that they will complain to JoshW. Better disappear from the forum and as i told you many times, try to find money to pay the people than waste your time reading and writing in the forums.

paul111

How do i get in touch with joshw

jopa

How do i get in touch with joshw
    Mikegold is working for STRYYKE and it is protecting the company.
    Contact JoshW and complain in LGA as well if you want to have some chances to get the money from this SCAM Bookie!

jopa

Hi Paul111,
    We are all waiting for your opinion about STRYYKE!
    Where are you hiding? Come on tell us your opinion about this SCAM bookie? Do you think that it is a good and safe company to bet?
    Why you avoid to answer to all the people here? You are soooooooo unprofessional and so stu*** that you cannot hide and everybody can understand that you are working for this company (let's call this company)

mikegold

JoshW is the administrator of the forum http://joshw.mysbrforum.com/
    He has influence on Stryyke

By the way: I am not working for Stryyke, definetly not, I am not is that kind of business. Sorry to disappoint you Jopa. I like gambling for fun that all! But everybody should know that Jopa was working with them and was FIRED few months ago...no comments

paul111

By the way: I am not working for Stryyke, definetly not, I am not is that kind of business. Sorry to disappoint you Jopa. I like gambling for fun that all! But everybody should know that Jopa was working with them and was FIRED few months ago...no comments
    I have still not heard anything from anyone at Stryyke over the winnings taken from me, which is very poor

Anyway thanks mikegold i have sent joshW a PM so will see how things go from here.

JoshW
    JoshW's Avatar Become A Pro!

paul111,

I got your PM and have added you to our list. SBR is in contact with Stryyke management, but they have yet to do anything about any of the slow pay issues, so it may be some time before this is resolved. We will try out best.

Josh

paul111

Quote Originally Posted by JoshW View Post
    paul111,

I got your PM and have added you to our list. SBR is in contact with Stryyke management, but they have yet to do anything about any of the slow pay issues, so it may be some time before this is resolved. We will try out best.

Josh

Thanks for the reply and help joshW much appreciated.

Adding me to a list sounds like a long haul Its ok as im not going anywhere.

Thanks

jopa

I never mentioned in the forum but that i was FIRED!!!! I mentioned that i was stop working. HOW DO YOU KNOW SO MANY DETAILS???????????

YOU STILL AVOID TO ANSWER AND SAY YOUR OPINION ABOUT STRYYKE! DO YOU RECOMMEND PEOPLE TO DEPOSIT TO THAT COMPANY?????? COME ON, GIVE US YOUR ANSWER. I ANSWER EVERYTHING WHY YOU ARE AFRAID?

mikegold

not you my friend!!! but Stryyke itself in an official thread

pjesnik24
    kicked out
    pjesnik24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13320

mikegold, I do not play at stryyke nor I have any intention to do that however I have been following most of the threads on sbrforum about different problems with different bookies and I would have just one question for you. why are the topics with Stryyke the only threads were you post and why do you have so much info about it? I would think that you work for them, but then you would be lying so it must be some other reason, and those are?

jopa

Quote Originally Posted by pjesnik24 View Post
    mikegold, I do not play at stryyke nor I have any intention to do that however I have been following most of the threads on sbrforum about different problems with different bookies and I would have just one question for you. why are the topics with Stryyke the only threads were you post and why do you have so much info about it? I would think that you work for them, but then you would be lying so it must be some other reason, and those are?
    ... those are.... mikegold dissappeared once more.

paul111

Sent more emails but still no reply from them about why they cancelled my winning bet a week after being paid.

Cant believe these have such a high rating.

First 12