tipsadontlikehim
    tipsadontlikehim's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pinnacle and bank transfer withdrawals, anyone?

Hi,

I have been withdrawing by bank transfer since I opened my account at Pinnacle (don't ask me why but i am not using Moneybooker, Neteller etc.)
    Anyway, usually it takes just 1 or 2 hours before I get a confirmation by email.
    I don't know whats going on this time but requested of withdrawal of 4000 dollars 3 days ago and it's still not accepted.
    I contacted them by email and they said it's pending for a manager's approval.

I dn't think the amount is the problem here (withdrew 4500 back in april, 3000 in june as far as i remember, 1200 last month).

New management maybe?
    Anyone ?

(Also I moved to Canada in july this year and updated my address, I thought it could be the issue as I am still using my australian bank acount)

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Wait another day and then contact them again if they haven't followed up. I have never experienced delays when withdrawing myself. Always get the confirmation within 24 hours.

tipsadontlikehim
    tipsadontlikehim's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well got the confirmation finally this thursday, so 4 days later! I was starting to get p*ssed off to be honest.
    Now waiting for the money don't know why it took so long to get a confirmation though.

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

The only thing I can think of is the new rollover requirement. I guess they will conduct an extra check now to confirm that you have rolled over the amount requested prior to processing.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

Thanks for sharing your feedback.