IrelandisMine
    IrelandisMine's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was live in play on Bet365!!

Played an ITF tournament in Dublin 3 weeks ago and there was in play betting on my match. Does Bet365 take bets on anything ?

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Mostly there in play markets is unrivaled

noyb
    noyb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6821

itf is tennis right?

irelandismine, you do know that if you play tennis on a certain level you can get big suspensions and big cfines for betting on tennis at all, right? and that that certain level is pretty damn low.

here's the nr 1158 of the world getting a 10.000$ and a 6 month suspension for betting a fiver. http://espn.go.com/tennis/story/_/id...th-ban-betting

maybe you're just bs-ing, but if you really play tennis itf's i'd delete your post.

b3482437
    b3482437's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

or tell us when you're going to lose first set

RedDevil1974
    RedDevil1974's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Quote Originally Posted by noyb View Post
    itf is tennis right?

irelandismine, you do know that if you play tennis on a certain level you can get big suspensions and big cfines for betting on tennis at all, right? and that that certain level is pretty damn low.

here's the nr 1158 of the world getting a 10.000$ and a 6 month suspension for betting a fiver. http://espn.go.com/tennis/story/_/id...th-ban-betting

maybe you're just bs-ing, but if you really play tennis itf's i'd delete your post.

think he meant he was playing in a match they covered rather than he was betting on it..

although now he knows

noyb
    noyb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6821

Quote Originally Posted by RedDevil1974 View Post
    think he meant he was playing in a match they covered rather than he was betting on it..
    i agree. but the fact he's an active poster on this forum, as well as his specific post history does suggest a tendency to place a tennis bet here and there