stratoskar
    stratoskar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Exclusivebe tlocked account investigating

Hi,

I had my account blocked after a few weeks of sportsbetting. Now, i was guilty at some point like i explained to an email i sent them after i found out they locked my account and had a careful read of the terms and conditions.
    This was sent on 23/09/2014

''I was dissappointed to find out my account was blocked this morning. After doing some thinking and some reading through your terms and conditions however i came to the conclussion that i was actually wrong with my actions this weekend.
    I was successfully betting with you the last weeks and, as all winners , i told some friends about my success. A friend of mine wanted me to help him so i figured there is no harm in telling him what to bet on.
    Little i thought about that not being acceptable by your terms and conditions, and thus i believe his account is flagged as a duplicate one, as he was obviously making the same picks i was.
    That being said, i also read that you have the right to void the bets which is dissapointing.
    I want to let you know that i am here for further clarifications on the matter, which i have great regret on, and im willing to help find a swift and fair solution to the issue for the benefit of all involved.''

I am really looking for a fair outcoume for all sides involved but i am worried they are just ignoring me and will keep doing that indeffinetely and end up keeping my money while they are on an ''endless investigation''.
    Their replies are tipical, like ''investigation is pending'', ''no information can be given'',''we will contact you as soon as its finished'' etc.

Again i want to note that a fair outcome for all parties involved is what i am looking for, i understand i did wrong and i am willing to pay the fair price.
    Duplicate accounting, what is the fair price? Void half of the bets? Void all the bets?
    They are keeping all the funds locked, including deposits for 2 months now.

harvesters
    harvesters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6665

What exactly are they accusing of? Is it syndicate betting or having multiple accounts?

stratoskar
    stratoskar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

They havent made any accusations, they dont tell me nothing they are just investigating.
    I guess syndicate betting suits the case..
    How can I make them move? They seem like they are going to stay like this forever...