totovski
    totovski's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1056

BET365 account limits

What can I do to remove those limits? I tried arbitrage only to find it is not possible to make money like that, but in the process, BET365 imposed some limits to my account.

Tks

bigballa
    bigballa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4154

nothing can be done, you should know better than to do that shit with a top book....only thing now is to get a 'clean' account no computer links or anything like that, if you do get one hopefully you wise up and play it straight...and even then you wont last long there, but its fun while it lasts

totovski
    totovski's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1056

Quote Originally Posted by bigballa View Post
    nothing can be done, you should know better than to do that shit with a top book....only thing now is to get a 'clean' account no computer links or anything like that, if you do get one hopefully you wise up and play it straight...and even then you wont last long there, but its fun while it lasts
    It was OK for 2 months...Pinnacle didn't put any limits

Playon
    Playon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Bet365 is maybe the worst bookmarker I have ever seen.

- First of all, whatever I want to bet on, my limits are always around 0.2-10€. D class limits.

- Their KYC process is penetrating grazy.

- They are offering very few bonuses. However sometimes there is something worth taking and when I go for it: "I can see that your account has not been eligible for our Sports bonuses since 2011 and regrettably this does remain the same.".

Of course that kind of things are told afterwards, first they happily let you try to get the bonus and place bets according to requirements of the bonus offer.

Is this the worst bookmarker all time? I believe it is.

superhans
    superhans's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by Playon View Post

Is this the worst bookmarker all time? I believe it is.

Yes. Definitely. Way worse than Canbet and Gobetgo

Playon

So easy to scam people by offering some nice bonuses, let people risk their money when they are desperately trying to fulfill requirements, and for those who succeed just say "I can see that your account has not been eligible for our Sports bonuses since X" Since yesterday, since 2011, you never know, because no one told you.

Digo
    Digo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

You can't do anything! Once the limits are settled, it's done!!

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6213

there from stoke what you expect they tight with there money from that part of England

Playon

I told them that I see that as misleading marketing, imo it is fraud by definition, to let people risk their money, and to tell them afterwards, that all was for nothing.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6213

they never give bonus only for the losers, if you have a clue you will not get offered