pwm
    pwm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 125

Don't waste your time with pinnaclebet.com.au...

Just a heads up with the Australian arm of Pinnacle Sports.

If you want to be guaranteed to get a bet on (only really relates to sports as you obviously can't use the racing arm overseas), don't use the Australian site or use another bookmaker. This is the word of the person in charge there.

Had an issue where I tried to have a sizeable bet on the NFL this morning. iPad website doesn't work, each time you go to a page you need to log back in which means you can never actually get to the stage of placing a bet. By the time I got to the PC, game had started. Of course I am griping as the bet saluted.

Got on the phone, no customer service until after 9 am AEDST. Terrific if you are having an issue like this.

Apparently the website has been soft launched & not promoted heavily & it is to be expected that the website is unstable. Could have fooled me. Nothing in any email correspondence would suggest to me that one should expect not to be able to get a bet on. Or in their FAQ's, which is blank.

I personally found the attitude of the individual I was dealing with to be horrendously poor. Having dealt with other bookmakers where these sort of issues have arisen, it did not even come close to being acceptable.

One email response was: "P - this has comeback to me again post our chat. Really? I'll keep trying you at work but will just be repeating what we have already discussed"

I see others have formed the same conclusions on this forum... And similar issues with not being able to get bets on.

Really just damaging the Pinnacle brand to my eye.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Yes..do not think its a full fledged Pinnacle site either

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

Yep, the consensus from this thread was that it is a waste of time.