cincy
    cincy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1224

Funding Pinny/Matchbook/Neteller/Skrill

I am back in the USA right now but just had a bad week and lost all my balance at Matchbook/Pinny and have nothing left in my Neteller or Skrill accounts. I usually fund my Pinny/Matchbook accounts with a wire from my Costa Rica bank to Neteller/Skrill and then transfer that to Pinny/Matchbook. But since I am not in costa rica right now I cannot send a wire from my Costa Rica bank to Neteller/Skrill.

I prefer not to wait until I am in Costa Rica to fund my Pinny & Matchbook accounts. Anyone know how I can fund my Pinny, Matchbook, Neteller or Skrill accounts?

I am just starting to learn about bitcoins. Can I use bitcoins to buy some type of payment vouchers to fund any of these accounts? Thanks.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20525

Even if you find a means to fund them, you can't play at Pinnacle or Matchbook if you're in the USA?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

no

just wait to get back

dontknowhowtobet
    dontknowhowtobet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by cincy View Post
    I am back in the USA right now but just had a bad week and lost all my balance at Matchbook/Pinny and have nothing left in my Neteller or Skrill accounts. I usually fund my Pinny/Matchbook accounts with a wire from my Costa Rica bank to Neteller/Skrill and then transfer that to Pinny/Matchbook. But since I am not in costa rica right now I cannot send a wire from my Costa Rica bank to Neteller/Skrill.

I prefer not to wait until I am in Costa Rica to fund my Pinny & Matchbook accounts. Anyone know how I can fund my Pinny, Matchbook, Neteller or Skrill accounts?

I am just starting to learn about bitcoins. Can I use bitcoins to buy some type of payment vouchers to fund any of these accounts? Thanks.
    I don't know if this is allowed by the forum, but if it's allowed I can help you fund your Neteller or Skrill account, I have a UK based Neteller and Skrill, but it's in GBP currency (i.e. a conversion to USD will be required).

dontknowhowtobet

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    Even if you find a means to fund them, you can't play at Pinnacle or Matchbook if you're in the USA?
    Technically if he uses a VPN/Proxy he will be allowed to play.
    I just don't know if there are many VPNs for Costa Rica (where he registered his account), the UK though have tons.

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

Chrone browser with Zenmate

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15362

You can play with bitcoins if you go through an agent. The agent will exchange the bitcoins for Asian dollars, Hong Kong or Singapore, and put the Asian dollars in your account.

cincy
    cincy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1224

Quote Originally Posted by dontknowhowtobet View Post
    I don't know if this is allowed by the forum, but if it's allowed I can help you fund your Neteller or Skrill account, I have a UK based Neteller and Skrill, but it's in GBP currency (i.e. a conversion to USD will be required).
    Thanks. Could you explain how you could help me fund my neteller or skrill account. I don't mind paying a reasonable currency conversion fee.

dontknowhowtobet

Thanks. Could you explain how you could help me fund my neteller or skrill account. I don't mind paying a reasonable currency conversion fee.
    Simple. You can send me money through a bank transfer, or through PayPal and I would send you the funds through Neteller / Skrill.

justlaw
    justlaw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Quote Originally Posted by dealer wins View Post
    Chrone browser with Zenmate
    aproved