chalutes84
    chalutes84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 560

bonuses

Ive never paid any attention the bonuses offered, are they worth using and are there any restrictions. Ive noticed some books offer up to 100% match. would appreciate any input. Thank you

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

They are usually worth it but it depends on the rollover, so make sure you know the rollover before you do it

Hrwager has a 150% bonus.. they had a 200% bonus until october 31st and may have extended it because it's still on their site

hollywood does a 50% bonus with no rollover, however they sometimes take their time paying out

bdsi has a 50% bonus

there are obviously others

chalutes84
    chalutes84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 560

Thank you very much. I needed to hear from someone who used the bonus.

BTL
    BTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Bonuses are great. They reduce your odds and we all need odds as low as we can get. I've taken 100% bonuses with BetDSI and Bookmaker both have worked out well for me. Understand that bonuses are there for you to lose all of your money so they are for suckers. But if you get lucky or are good, you can come out ahead. If you are going to be betting anyway, you might as well take a bonus.

They will make your rollover X amount because for each time you rollover, you will lose 5% on the average. With a 100% bonus, you get a 20X rollover which means you lose all your money except for maybe a little from the bonus. But you will come out in the hole most of the time. But you are going to come out in the hole anyway if you keep betting.

If you take a bonus, you need to be able to keep the money in the account. You need to be prepared to keep in there a couple of years maybe or even more. If you are going to go wild betting to meet the rollover, you are probably going to lose. You've got to stay disciplined and bet smart. If you want to make withdrawals, you probably shouldn't take a bonus. They aren't for everybody. Most people like to take their winning and go and start over next season.

Whatever you do, don't take any freeplays after you take the bonus because that only extends your rollover.
    Last edited by BTL; 11-05-14 at 01:57 PM.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Quote Originally Posted by BTL View Post

If you take a bonus, you need to be able to keep the money in the account. You need to be prepared to keep in there a couple of years maybe or even more.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

BTL is a complete moron

ki dice
    ki dice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8644

you guys need to relax.why insult the beginners.

BTL
    BTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Hey, I've beaten two 100% rollovers. It ain't that easy. Feel free to provide the man with better advice.

T4TRUTH
    T4TRUTH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

I have taken bonuses from different books , they were good bonuses, once I lost it all so did not matter to make the complete rollover required. The other I bet my pants off and completed the rollover and have taken two payouts so far.
    So basically in my opinion the bonus money I received helped me stay in action to winning back some money as it was the bigger bonus of the two that helped me stay in the game by playing with bonus money.
    So for me bonus money helped me through. therefore get the biggest bonus you can with the smallest rollover possible and you stand a great shot.