Majman
    Majman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do books cover bitcoin deposit fees?

I was told by Heritage that they do not cover bitcoin purchase fees that are used to deposit onto their site. Are the other books covering this fee? I was kind of surprised that Heritage doesn't cover this customer expense because the % fee of deposit (about 1%) is similar to other methods of deposit that they do cover. Just curious to see what the competition is doing. Thanks.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15360

Quote Originally Posted by Majman View Post
    I was told by Heritage that they do not cover bitcoin purchase fees that are used to deposit onto their site. Are the other books covering this fee? I was kind of surprised that Heritage doesn't cover this customer expense because the % fee of deposit (about 1%) is similar to other methods of deposit that they do cover. Just curious to see what the competition is doing. Thanks.
    With true bitcoin books deposits are free but I always add a miner's fee of .0001 BTC. Withdrawal's are either free or .0001 BTC (4 pennies)

Majman

But from a book perspective, isn't a BTC transaction less costly than a person to person one? That is what makes their refusal to cover fees to be confusing.

HuskerExpat
    HuskerExpat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1637

You're really concerned about a 4 cent fee? If that's the case, I'd suggest you not gamble at all.

Majman

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerExpat View Post
    You're really concerned about a 4 cent fee? If that's the case, I'd suggest you not gamble at all.
    Read my post. I said nothing about the fee being 4 cents. It is over 1%.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15360

Quote Originally Posted by Majman View Post
    Read my post. I said nothing about the fee being 4 cents. It is over 1%.
    The books that just take bitcoins charge 4 cents at most. They don't take a percentage.

The books that also accept cash may be charging more, but not the books that just accept bitcoins.

Majman

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    The books that just take bitcoins charge 4 cents at most. They don't take a percentage.

The books that also accept cash may be charging more, but not the books that just accept bitcoins.
    Thanks..it seems like the cash books need to catch up to the btc books.