Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Bodog UK site

It sucks balls.

Weak book with different lines and no teasers.

I'm not even from the UK.

I'm from Australia why are you making me play at this joke of a book?

Never placed a bet here and never will.

Why don't you combine these books and let the US traders deal with the American sports and the UK traders deal with the euro sports?

It's a complete farce at present.

Chopsticks
    Chopsticks's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with you and I have asked them about it numerous times. The options are unbelievably crappy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodog
    Please note that lines for the NBA and NFL are also on the www.bodog.co.uk website. Also note that our management is working extremely hard to have all of the North American sports available on the website. Until this becomes a reality, we are unable to grant clients from your area access to the North American website. Once an update on this situation becomes available to us, you will be notified.

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

the american site as handicap on soccer the european as just 1x2 and sometines not even over under lines it is total crap

Dunder
    Dunder's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks View Post
    I agree with you and I have asked them about it numerous times. The options are unbelievably crappy.

[/size][/size]

I gave up with it a loooong time ago.

siabdo23
    siabdo23's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

i gets worst the european didnt featured baseball, i said to them that i was not brithish and didnt want to bet on cricket or snoker, european punters dont bet exclusely in soccer, I bet in mlb,nhl and nba, the site is a joke. And the soccer market is very limited only featured the major leagues, if a bookie wants to please a punter must have smaller leagues. they are still on time to change that and will change or the Bodog.uk is going to be a fiasco