tiagmath
    tiagmath's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Are Bookmakers Reviews Websites like SBR and Top100bookmakers reliable ?

Hi Guys !

I m trying to select the best bookmakers. Bookmakers that will not limit you fast, and where you can place high stakes, where account will not be closed for no reason, or money frozen...etc

I have look in the major Reviews website and I was wondering if they are reliable ? If they tell us the truth. Are the rating true ? Or maybe some other bookmakers post bad comments on other bookmakers. Or maybe bookmakers pay people to post good comments for them. How can we know ?

For example, on sbr 5Dimes has the first place and on Top100bookmakers 5dimes is at 24th place. Very strange no ?

dirtdog52658
    dirtdog52658's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2235

Top100bookmakers deals more in the European market and SBR more in the US market which would explain different ratings to an extent. These places are also paid by some of these books for advertising which can stick them at the top of the food chain. Your best bet is to do your own research book by book. If your not in the US market take a look into Pinnacle, Betfair and Matchbook these 3 will not limit you.

lecubs28
    Keepin em Honest
    lecubs28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5422

Review websites are an important part of reviewing a site, but it certainly doesn't end there.

In general it's a good indicator but there are exceptions so you need to follow up with more sources, and consider what potential biases the review site may have. There are sites that have been rated very high when in fact they were not trustworthy. There are books that have low ratings but are very trustworthy. Sometimes there is behind-the-scenes stuff that nobody knew about. Other times the review site intentionally inflated or deflated a rating for other reasons.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by tiagmath View Post
    Hi Guys !

I m trying to select the best bookmakers. Bookmakers that will not limit you fast, and where you can place high stakes, where account will not be closed for no reason, or money frozen...etc

I have look in the major Reviews website and I was wondering if they are reliable ? If they tell us the truth. Are the rating true ? Or maybe some other bookmakers post bad comments on other bookmakers. Or maybe bookmakers pay people to post good comments for them. How can we know ?

For example, on sbr 5Dimes has the first place and on Top100bookmakers 5dimes is at 24th place. Very strange no ?
    There is not that many books in the world who will let you play high stakes, win and not be limited.

You should be able to work out which these are fairly fast as you will get the same suggestions where ever you ask that question. Bookmaker for Americans and Pinnacle/Betfair/Matchbook for internationals mostly. Plus a few Asian books like SBObet.

5Dimes is one of my favorite books personally. But they call themselves a recreational book. So that might explain them being low on a list of books talking about high limits. Also, Costa Rican books are not really regulated closely, which will lower their rating on any site focusing on international players and not US.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

SBR probably has the best and most accurate ranking system in the world

The European ratings also are getting better and better as SBR has hired euro gaming consultants