thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

anonibet bitcoin book excellent

I decided to take the the bitcoin plunge. I ended up at anonibet they offered live in play on baseball yesterday. It was my first time granted but it was smooth altogther. Requested a payout and it was in my wallet in about 20 minutes. In fact the longest delay was with my wallet where it was held as incoming payment for about 30 minutes. Something about blockchain, not sure , but start to finish 50 minutes.

You don't need to ask for an address to send to and they have a very extensive in play options.

Currently they have a 10%bonus. Bitcoin books are new and it was just my one play, but it looked good

thespeculator

the depositing process is very quick, if they have the NHL alternate , lines will have to keep them for hockey season

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

How long does it take for funds from your wallet to get back to your bank account?

thespeculator

That would depend on your wallet if you are near bitcoin ATM it would be instant for quickest try localbitcoins.com

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15350

Anonibet is great for live wagering in the NFL and MLB. All kinds of offerings in game. Many more offerings than the books in CR.

caveira
    caveira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1004

Is it better than Nitrogen Sports?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

As long as bitcoin remains a respectable Currency it could hurt Sports books that don't offer it

Waz
    Waz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1894

It's only a matter of time and seems like 2015 will be the year based on conversations with several in the industry.

thespeculator

Don' t get why deposits @5dimes take so long for bit ,with Anoni it is almost

ferndog
    ferndog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1731

Does Anonibet offer cfb spreads and HT plays? I only saw ML plays.

thespeculator

Quote Originally Posted by ferndog View Post
    Does Anonibet offer cfb spreads and HT plays? I only saw ML plays.
    Just ml for college and parlay up to 15 games (if that is your play)

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 857

the nfl ml's look very high

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

America is slow. Bitcoin betting has been huge for a couple of years. I started looking into Bitcoin at $15 when US started going after all the books. It was clear Bitcoin was the future in the industry. Glad you guys are finally catching up. You won't go back trust me .

Check out DirectBet for live betting and european sports. Nitrogen best for American sports right now. Instant withdraw too. By the way the "hold" you speak of is just waiting for confirmations from the blockchain. That is unavoidable. Although you can use blockchain.info for your wallet, and they don't wait for confirmations for your coins to become spendable so it really is instant.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Directbet pays out instantly when game is over. You don't hold a wallet, you just send coins in to bet on each game. Check out bitcoin gambling forum for more info.

Nitrogen payouts are automatic (instant) after your first one. The first one requires "manual review". Not sure what that meant never had to answer any questions just took 20 minutes instead of 20 seconds on the first one.

raiders72001

Anonibet added a 10% cash bonus with a 1x rollover.

raiders72001

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    America is slow. Bitcoin betting has been huge for a couple of years. I started looking into Bitcoin at $15 when US started going after all the books. It was clear Bitcoin was the future in the industry. Glad you guys are finally catching up. You won't go back trust me .

Check out DirectBet for live betting and european sports. Nitrogen best for American sports right now. Instant withdraw too. By the way the "hold" you speak of is just waiting for confirmations from the blockchain. That is unavoidable. Although you can use blockchain.info for your wallet, and they don't wait for confirmations for your coins to become spendable so it really is instant.
    You were definitely ahead of the curve with bitcoins.

DirectBet is the only book where a hold can occur on bets. Even though it's not DirectBet's fault, it's unacceptable to place a bet and not be able to cancel it for 20 minutes or more. The scores change and no one wants a bet held.

thespeculator

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post

another poster mentioned waiting 2 days for a 5Dimes bit payout(i think he still waiting) does this have to do with the block chain. I agree once you start you will never go back to anything else

thespeculator

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    Anonibet added a 10% cash bonus with a 1x rollover.
    I think if you wager a certain percent of deposit , you can withdraw bonus instantly also

marquette
    marquette's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2455

Do you worry about losing money by bitcoins going down in value?

marquette
    marquette's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2455

I use Coinbase and they are good so far.