TopNotch
    TopNotch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5201

Question About WagerWeb Slowpays

I see that they are slowpaying some customers who have requested *****. From what I read there isn't any issue with *** withdrawals though.

My question is has anybody received a ***** payout recently? Also, are the customers who are still waiting from one particular country?
    Last edited by Optional; 09-29-14 at 02:50 AM. Reason: removed payment methods

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

From forum posts it sounds like your information is correct. Pick the fast method if possible.

zabelm
    zabelm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

I received a large payout 1 week ago. They will pay sometimes it just takes a little while.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by zabelm View Post
    I received a large payout 1 week ago. They will pay sometimes it just takes a little while.
    I've always been paid by them. I know not to request a check because I don't like to wait, especially if it is taking this long.

temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

I've always been paid also. It's a shame you really can't get a check though. They do reimburse your fees (with free play) once or twice a month if you keep, I think 30% of your balance in there. I wouldn't wanna wait 60 or longer days for a payout- fak that.

robmpink
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by temple2010 View Post
    I've always been paid also. It's a shame you really can't get a check though. They do reimburse your fees (with free play) once or twice a month if you keep, I think 30% of your balance in there. I wouldn't wanna wait 60 or longer days for a payout- fak that.
    I agree about the checks.

marquette
    marquette's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2455

I have had very good experiences with them so far.

marquette

My one payout was processed fast so hopefully that is good news.

TopNotch
    TopNotch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5201

Quote Originally Posted by marquette View Post
    My one payout was processed fast so hopefully that is good news.
    That's good news, was it a check though?

temple2010

fuk waiting 60 days for a payout! disgrace letting customers wait that long
    Last edited by SBR Contests; 10-09-14 at 11:52 PM.

marquette

I had a problem with Wagerweb in which I placed a bet for $350, woke up the next day and it was $3500. Most likely my fault, but in my 15 years of playing I never had that happen to me ever before. I might be careful with this book.

KGambler
    KGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Quote Originally Posted by marquette View Post
    I had a problem with Wagerweb in which I placed a bet for $350, woke up the next day and it was $3500. Most likely my fault, but in my 15 years of playing I never had that happen to me ever before. I might be careful with this book.
    Kind of shady how they will book bets up to $5K but the only way to get paid is by a method with a $750 maximum, which comes with an $80 fee.

I keep seeing people saying that the first same day payout you request is free. This is not true. They decide this on an account by account basis. If yours is clearly a losing account, I guess they will waive fees once in a while. But it is not in their terms of service and they won't do it if you win big.

I still have 6 checks pending, the oldest of which is 147 days old. Right now I am taking payment $750 at a time, and I have to pay $80 each time. They won't even allow me to cancel the checks and take free same day payouts. And I paid a $65 fee for each of those checks.

I would not advise playing here until they get their processor situation completely straightened out. This situation has been going on for almost a year now, so don't hold your breath. Paying winnners doesn't seem to be high on their agenda.

T4TRUTH
    T4TRUTH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Wow, that is unfortunate. I never thought they were doing so bad as to treat a player like the way you are being treated. 147 days you say? I have to think you have taken all the complaints forms and routes possible. Why so long? what is the total amount you are waiting for now and give more details please. I just think it fair that you are not blowing smoke to smear mud and that you are for real. because after reading your post, in no way is 147 days acceptable to anyone and should be known the whole truth f the situation, for all of us punters who consider them a halfway decent shop.

KGambler

I have 6 check requests pending for $3K each. The first one was requested May 29. At first I was working things out with Wagerweb. When a requested check got really old (90+ days), they would allow you to cancel it and take $3K worth of free same day payouts to make up for it. You could take 5 p2p payouts per week back then, the max was $800 and the fee was $60. They kept the $65 fee for each cancelled check request. This was very fair, although it is kind of a burden to receive so many damn p2p payments.

Then one day I asked them to cancel an old check so that we could do the usual deal. They said "hold on, a check should arrive for you next week". It did not. Two weeks later it still had not arrived so I contacted them again and was told that there was not a check on its way and that they could no longer give me free 2p2 payouts in lieu of old checks. After a bunch of phone calls I was eventually told that I could keep taking P2P payouts (with an $80 fee), but that only one check was gonna get sent (that is one I requested May 21 and I did receive that one like 3 weeks ago). Also, there was now a cap on P2P payouts of 2 per week, the max was $750 and the fee was $80.

I wasn't really happy with this situation. At least they were paying, but I was clearly getting slow payed and also raped by fees. Then I saw a blurb appear on the SBR front page about Wagerweb slow pays and it was asking if anyone else was in this situation. That issue also seemed to get resolved.

I submitted a complaint to SBR. SBR got in touch with WW pretty fast but WW kind of misled them by saying "We just sent him a check and we are sending more soon". That was 2 weeks ago. First of all, the check they were referring to as being "just sent" was the one that had been requested May 21 and that I had received a couple of days before submitting the complaint. That was the one which they told me was the last check I would get. My complaint mentioned that. The 6 six checks mentioned in my complaint are still all really old (oldest request May 29, youngest July 31) and have not been paid. I have not been told anything by WW about any checks "coming soon". I told SBR I would keep them up to date. I have updated them on the complaint today. I hope WW is more clear and specific in future dealings with SBR so we can avoid confusion.
    Last edited by KGambler; 10-14-14 at 10:29 AM.

KGambler

Another thing to mention is that I do have more in my balance beyond the pending check requests and that I do take two p2p payouts every week. There is no problem with these payouts. Obviously it is annoying to receive two of these per week, week after week, and the fees are onerous, but it's nice to get paid. So there is no problem with their processor as far as p2p payouts are concerned.

T4TRUTH
    T4TRUTH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

wow, thank you for the details. that is out of this world. I hope you do get paid in full and have stopped playing there as why win. It appears if you play and win it is difficult for you.
    Many places I am sure would like the extra action but if you have a winning formula there then why leave , getting the money should be much much easier than this what you have explained.
    knock on wood I have no such horror story, but I wish you all the best for the full payout of your money.

KGambler

Quote Originally Posted by T4TRUTH View Post
    wow, thank you for the details. that is out of this world. I hope you do get paid in full and have stopped playing there as why win. It appears if you play and win it is difficult for you.
    Many places I am sure would like the extra action but if you have a winning formula there then why leave , getting the money should be much much easier than this what you have explained.
    knock on wood I have no such horror story, but I wish you all the best for the full payout of your money.
    thanks

robmpink
    Update your status

I'm an avid player and have always been paid promptly. That being said, I handle my business as if checks aren't even a payout method.

temple2010

It costs us about $10 to send them money and they want us to pay $80 to receive cash the same way. I find that funny! If they charged maybe 3 or 4x that it would be acceptable but why they charge $80 is beyond me. Until they get their check payouts fixed why would anyone play there. win $18,000 and it takes 2 faking years to get paid??? fak that and fak wagerweb! Better off playing with D- books!!

robmpink
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by temple2010 View Post
    It costs us about $10 to send them money and they want us to pay $80 to receive cash the same way. I find that funny! If they charged maybe 3 or 4x that it would be acceptable but why they charge $80 is beyond me. Until they get their check payouts fixed why would anyone play there. win $18,000 and it takes 2 faking years to get paid??? fak that and fak wagerweb! Better off playing with D- books!!
    I understand your frustration and logic regarding the role reversals with p2p. Its been like that for years, as you know, with the majority of books. I remember paying $100 at nine.com once to withdraw a dime.

Regarding what KC said about free payouts and them arbitrarily picking if you get one or not doesn't sound accurate. They have a rewards program with different levels. Each level has x amount of free payouts, whether it be reimbursed as a free play or cash. I saw conflicting forum info posted regarding Legends players and if they were eligible to be part of the rewards program. Taking an educated guess, I think KC is a legends player, if not, he should get a free payout and/or payouts. Yes, the checks are taking longer than posted, but this hasn't changed. The Legends player will get his checks eventually.

temple2010

The Legends player will get his checks eventually??????????? He might catch the ebola virus before then.

Fitz030808
    Fitz030808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16504

Wagerweb just needs to take the option of a check off the payout options. If its there, it should be processed and received within the time frames they quote. "Its always taken longer." That isnt a good reason to act like its not an issue. Im sure the guys wants to go to the yellow guy 20 times once a week to eventually get blacklisted.

KGambler

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    I understand your frustration and logic regarding the role reversals with p2p. Its been like that for years, as you know, with the majority of books. I remember paying $100 at nine.com once to withdraw a dime.

Regarding what KC said about free payouts and them arbitrarily picking if you get one or not doesn't sound accurate. They have a rewards program with different levels. Each level has x amount of free payouts, whether it be reimbursed as a free play or cash. I saw conflicting forum info posted regarding Legends players and if they were eligible to be part of the rewards program. Taking an educated guess, I think KC is a legends player, if not, he should get a free payout and/or payouts. Yes, the checks are taking longer than posted, but this hasn't changed. The Legends player will get his checks eventually.

Yes, I am a Legends refugee.

It's not accurate to say that nothing has changed.

1. The maximum P2P payout has been lowered to $750 (from $800)

2. The P2P fee has been raised to $80 (from $60)

3. The maximum number of payouts per week has been lowered from 5 to 2

Make of #'s 1-3 what you will. I know you have been around a long time and have probably seen that behavior before.

In my specific case, several things also changed:

1. I was told that I would only be sent one more check and that the rest of my payouts would have to come by P2P. Fortunately, it seems like in their communications with SBR they have said this is not the case.

2. I used to be able to cancel very old checks and get free P2P payouts to make up for the unsent check. Now I am supposed to cancel the check, eat the $65 check request fee and then pay multiple high ** fees on top.

3. My oldest check is coming up on 150 days now. This is not how it used to work. Checks were taking forever, but once the request got to be over 60 days old they would work with you. No one had checks 150 days old. That never happened. This is not the same situation as it has always been.

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

It's been pretty slow at least since legends closed, but they do pay.
    Last edited by RonPaul2008; 10-15-14 at 11:34 AM.

Frank
    Frank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9819

The guy I talked to had been waiting over 5 months for a check.

He was told 60 days in April.

A few weeks ago they finally told him that he could take 4 smaller payouts (2 per week) without any additional fees, or he could wait another 6 months (what would have been a total of 11 months) for his check.

He was paid the smaller payouts, with the last payment coming 159 days after the request, but still charged the $65 check fee.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Quote Originally Posted by Fitz030808 View Post
    Wagerweb just needs to take the option of a check off the payout options. If its there, it should be processed and received within the time frames they quote. "Its always taken longer." That isnt a good reason to act like its not an issue. Im sure the guys wants to go to the yellow guy 20 times once a week to eventually get blacklisted.
    with all these payout issues why don't they add book transfer(bookmaker) to their banking methods?

Im not sending them a deposit if they dont add book transfer and bitcoin
    Last edited by Scorpion; 01-18-15 at 05:43 PM.

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    with all these payout issues why don't they add book transfer(bookmaker) to their banking methods? Im not sending them a deposit if they dont add book transfer and bitcoin
    What's in it for bookmaker? Bookmaker only transfers with the likes of Heritage, 5Dimes, and BOL. I can assure you that they won't be doing that with Wagerweb, though I wish they would.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20489

This mob would want to be offering something quite extraordinarily out of the norm to warrant people playing there.

No way in the world I'd be doing it.

Going to be a lot of big losers here.