lecubs28
    Keepin em Honest
    lecubs28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5422

Quote Originally Posted by BEX View Post
    It's not the first time this kind of issue happen with Betcris
    I had post comment about it a few months ago .

Moreover their 25$ fee for every skrill payout is pure robbery , as Jakomo said
    (not even one free payout a month )

Stay away from this bookie , don't worth A+ rating
    $25 is actually a big improvement from their previous fees. that was my biggest complaint about this book, but now they are in line with most other books on fees.

i just requested a skrill payout we'll see how long it takes.

gryzonko
    gryzonko's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1929

whats with BETDSI ? On my account I have no skrill/neteller option in deposit/withdrawal section....

BEX
    BEX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by lecubs28 View Post
    $25 is actually a big improvement from their previous fees. that was my biggest complaint about this book, but now they are in line with most other books on fees.

i just requested a skrill payout we'll see how long it takes.

A big improvement ?!? What were the previous fees ?

They not in line with most others books , most of the books have free payout , those that have fees have at least one free payout a month .
    And same with the period .
    Go on chat and ask for the period , they will reply you : 7-15 days .. for payout , when most of books will do it within a few hours .

GuybrushT
    GuybrushT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1917

Quote Originally Posted by BEX View Post
    A big improvement ?!? What were the previous fees ?
    Previously it was $100 for a withdrawal up to $8000! So yes, this is MUCH better!

JoeVig
    JoeVig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Nice to see their fees come down. If they get Neteller back wonder what that fee is now for 5k? Used to be like $50

BEX
    BEX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

I always paid 25$

Anyway it makes betcris one the worst bookie regarding payment .
    25$ for every ewallet payout is robbery

Simak84
    Simak84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I had registered at justbet.cx (former betguardian) simply due to the good rating on SBR. So stuff like that annoys me a bit. I used neteller for my deposit and now I can't find any payout option that I can use (no skrill, neteller, ****). For wire the minimum is 8k somehow.

andreast
    andreast's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

hello gys,
    but finaly betcris pay the players or no?

chance
    chance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 833

NO!!!

Still waiting to get a Skrill payment.

SCLight
    SCLight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2232

Still no sign of Neteller for the bookmaker group after a month. After all this time, the excuse is still "the connection problem with Neteller" (whatever that means). I've used it to deposit but I have to choose another payout option and pay the huge fees involved.
    Pretty unfair if you ask me.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

UNREAL they still don't have Neteller and no word on when..... No action from me until NT is restored. This has to bad for bottomline.

portman
    portman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1098

Same is here, bookmaker has removed Neteller from its payment options while the other e-wallet offered (Ecopayz) can serve no more than 1000 USD / week. This is a huge mess for me, i have deposited many thousands to this bookmaker and now i am unable to get my funds on hand. Too bad for an A+ bookie.

Stefan
    Stefan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 109130

I have the same problem. Deposited with Neteller and ***. *** stopped the service 3 weeks ago and Neteller is not available. I would like to use my ******* account, but I deposited with my ******* account at BetDSi, so I can't use it for Bookmaker. That's really frustrating.

katstale

Wow!! Still no NT for Cris. Terrible

damakhun
    damakhun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Have $8K with them and always used NETELLER. Now I'm needing to wait till I get to $10,600 so I can pay $600 for a withdrawal. There isn't any other options ideal for my location.

PanamaBrad
    PanamaBrad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 395

Any update SBR on this? Since Cris is obviously not worried abt its customer base.

dance1959
    dance1959's Avatar Become A Pro!

Maybe you guys should make Book to Book transfer to Pinnacle or 5D,it would be much easier to withdraw. Only problem is roll over.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

Quote Originally Posted by PanamaBrad View Post
    Any update SBR on this? Since Cris is obviously not worried abt its customer base.
    I'll see if I can find out anything new Brad.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by PanamaBrad View Post
    The news I have received is that Neteller service is expected to be available again soon. Probably within 2 or 3 weeks.

Skrill is available as an alternative in the mean time.

katstale

Thanks Opti for checking. No action for Cris until NT is restored!!

damakhun
    damakhun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Great weekend for me. Big (expensive) wire withdrawal pending for full balance.

Stefan
    Stefan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 109130

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    The news I have received is that Neteller service is expected to be available again soon. Probably within 2 or 3 weeks.

Skrill is available as an alternative in the mean time.
    4 weeks are over and Neteller is still not available. Skrill is only available at BetCRIS but not at Bookmaker or BetDSI.

I want to withdraw money from my Bookmaker account but I don't want to pay a few hundred Dollars instead of 25 Dollar.

PanamaBrad
    PanamaBrad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 395

Unreal that this is still going on with NT.

SCLight
    SCLight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2232

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
    4 weeks are over and Neteller is still not available. Skrill is only available at BetCRIS but not at Bookmaker or BetDSI.

I want to withdraw money from my Bookmaker account but I don't want to pay a few hundred Dollars instead of 25 Dollar.
    And no explanations given to clients, they keep insisting on some mysterious "technical problem" to justify it. Maybe they should fire their IT team if they can't solve the issue after more than 1 month.

Since I can't use Neteller to withdraw as I deposited, I asked for a book-to-book transfer to Pinnacle thinking it would be cheaper as they told me on live chat and on the phone (the max fee was supposed to be $300 regardless the amount) and despite the necessary rollover with Pinny.
    Surprisingly, Bookmaker charged me 2,75% of the transferred amount (6 times the fee they told me I was going to pay on the phone), telling me that was what Pinnacle charged them.
    It seems that Pinnacle has this surchage of 2,75% on the transferred amount between accounts with different currencies and it was applied then deducted on my bookmaker account. The problem is that both my accounts at Pinnacle and Bookmaker are in Euros, the same currency.
    I emailed Pinny and they told me that Cris paid them in dollars. How is that my problem if I use Euros in all my accounts?. Bookmaker told me on live chat and on the phone the exact value I was going to pay and asked if I agreed with it. I did and now I'm charged with 6 times the value and there's nothing I can do about it.

So be careful with this hidden fees if you're thinking on doing a btb transfer when you deposited with Neteller.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20351

This whole thing is extraordinary and totally unacceptable.

What is SBR doing to protect players at a major book for US customers who continue to suffer such crap?

katstale

Bump! SBR can u get an update on NT progress? How abt a downgrade of your sister for this?

katstale

bump

Optional

I'm sure they want to have it re-enabled as soon as possible Kat. But if I get any new updates about it they will be posted.

Gaze73
    Gaze73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1192

Holy crap, I was just about to withdraw and couldn't believe the outrageous fee. Seriously, $25 for every single withdrawal in an A+ book, are you kidding me? I could name 20 C-rated books with no withdrawal fees. Also, the site keeps going back to spanish after re-logging, and keeps giving random errors.

portman
    portman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1098

Getting back to this thread since Bookmaker has again removed Neteller from its payment options about ten days now. They said me that they are working to get Neteller back as soon as possible but let's see how long is this gonna be....

maksar
    maksar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 558

There is no skrill for withdraw too.

puckk
    puckk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 341

Still no skrill,not good, want to send 3k for football season
    any idea when they will add it?

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by puckk View Post
    Still no skrill,not good, want to send 3k for football season
    any idea when they will add it?
    You can still deposit by Skrill.

I would not unless you are prepared to withdraw by bitcoin, ecopayz or wire though. No way to know if NT/Skrill will be available for withdraws when you want it.

puckk
    puckk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 341

No, i tried to deposit by skrill, i know its there,but a message appeard: "its not available for this merchant'
    My only option is skrill for deposits

Pedro
    Pedro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4463

Quote Originally Posted by puckk View Post
    No, i tried to deposit by skrill, i know its there,but a message appeard: "its not available for this merchant'
    My only option is skrill for deposits
    Depositing via Skrill still works for me. So it might be just your account.

Still no withdrawal, though.

First 1234 Last